Obama, speaking in Sweden today, proved again that he is absolutely incapable of going overseas without bashing the country of which he’s president:

“You know, I have to say that if I were here in Europe, I’d probably be considered right in the middle, maybe center-left, maybe center-right, depending on the country. In the United States, sometimes the names I’m called are quite different,” Obama said at a joint press conference.

Then stay there. Problem solved.

Watch the video below. It comes off more like a confession in a therapy session than an American president’s statement in a foreign country. This is a man harboring a lot of resentment:

(h/t Weasel Zippers)

Comments

10 Responses to “Confessions: Obama Thinks He’d Fit in Better in Europe”

1. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2013 5:07 pm

Once again an off prompter moment of truth from Dear Leader.

2. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2013 5:17 pm

And from the same press conference, Dear Leader did what he does best…..passes the buck:

“I didn’t set a red line, the world set a red line,” Obama said. “My credibility’s not on the line. The international community’s credibility is on the line. And America and Congress’s credibility’s on the line."

3. OldmanRick on September 4th, 2013 5:26 pm

He intensely dislikes the US for the simple reason he can't wear robes, don a crown, and rule from a gilded throne. He can't play at being an emperor no matter how hard he tries.

4. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2013 5:27 pm

O/T…MW did you have anything to do with this?

5. jeffythequick on September 4th, 2013 7:27 pm

Barry,

Don't go away mad.

Just go away.

Jeffy

6. backwoodsconsr on September 4th, 2013 8:05 pm

He chose to be a liberal and a socialist. He shouldn't complain about those labels being attached to him.

And the square peg doesn't fit in the round hole, no matter what country you're in.

7. Granny55 on September 4th, 2013 8:45 pm

And I think Northern Colorado is trying to do the same thing.

8. Granny55 on September 4th, 2013 8:47 pm

What a dithering embarrassment to our country. His red line statement today was just an absolute (fill in the blank)_____________.

9. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2013 9:53 pm

They are. I think Colorado would do go to just succeed from Denver. The area of Southern Colorado that I am in is pretty Conservative too.

10. doriangrey1 on September 5th, 2013 12:04 pm

Then stay there. Problem solved.

Heh heh heh, to bad it's illegal and impossible to impeach the first Affirmative Action President.

John Boehner betrays his constituents yet again.