911liberty

Today marks the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, when thousands lost their lives, and it is also the first anniversary of the Benghazi attack, where four Americans lost their lives.

On 9/11/01, I was working at a TV station — a CBS affiliate — and like all of you, remember the rest of that day vividly. This was how it started:

When the first reports came in that a “small plane” hit the tower, I remember my boss at the time, who had been to the WTC many times (our corporate HQ was about a mile away), said “that was NO ‘small plane.’” No, it wasn’t.

One of our employees at corporate HQ in New York had a brother who worked in one of the towers, and though it wasn’t known at the time, he had called in and left a message that he wouldn’t be in the office until the afternoon because he wasn’t feeling well. Our employee didn’t know that at the time, so naturally it was a very tense few hours until he heard from his brother and found out he wasn’t in the tower when it went down.

There was one American in orbit that day. This is what it looked like:

Here’s another amazing picture:

Today also marks the one year anniversary of Benghazi, and Secretary of State John Kerry is eager to expose the truth as to what happened that day keep survivors from being interviewed by Congress.

9/11/01 and 9/11/12 — Never Forget!

Update: This is what happens when an editor doesn’t pay close enough attention when matching up thumbnail pictures to the correct headlines.

Comments

11 Responses to “Remembering 9/11”

1. doriangrey1 on September 12th, 2013 12:50 pm
  2. loola on December 6th, 2013 10:20 am

I think that was the scariest day of my life

3. Mr Bean Maze on March 19th, 2014 12:04 pm

It is an interesting article. We greatly appreciate these boguri written well.

4. write my essay on October 28th, 2014 5:46 pm

Teaching the teachers is a practice of the modern worlds since it is believed that good students always come out of the class of a proficient teacher. The teachers are made to increase in efficiency and improve their teaching skills to be more influential and persuasive for the students.

5. Jeux De Yoob on June 2nd, 2015 12:40 am

No, not at all, Iwinski said. Having said that, if they were delivery on Oct 8 and they would declare it before us, then we would look, I don't know, for Nov or something. Because there are so few RPGs that it's really a very ridiculous concept to provide them simultaneously.
    jogosdafrozen.com | loolafrozen.com | loolagirls.com | jogosdefriv.com

6. happy wheels on July 1st, 2015 6:04 am

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
    pacman
    my little pony games

7. hulk games on July 1st, 2015 6:06 am

Do not know what to say, I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more.
    unblocked games
    mickey mouse games

8. truyen ngon tinh hay on November 12th, 2015 12:45 am

Truyen ngon tinh hay la the loai truyen tinh cam
    Truyen teen hay la nhung truyen tinh yeu tuoi teen
    Don doc tai trang doc truyen online.

9. selenagomez92 on January 15th, 2016 6:33 am

I was reading some articles for reference, I feel your article is good. I will take a few main sections to be included in my article. Hopefully you'll agree. Thank you. baixar facebook , baixar facebook , descargar facebook , descargar whatsapp gratis , descargar mobogenie gratis , baixar mobogenie gratis , messenger whatsapp

10. huekien01 on January 16th, 2016 12:51 am

I love reading your articles and I shared it with my friends. People also like it and give good feedback. Thank you. descargar facebook , descargar facebook , baixar whatsapp , descargar whatsapp , baixar whatsapp plus , baixar mobogenie gratis , mobogenie

11. shootinggamesweb on April 22nd, 2016 1:04 am

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.
    keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information.
    shooting games | dog games | fighting games |