According to the repugnant, detestable, vile, abhorrent, awful, terrible, horrid, revolting, despicable, loathsome Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the president hasn’t “myzzled” anybody with his bogus “if you like your plan you can keep it” promises.

At the 1:10 mark, you’ll hear that she memorized the word wrong (or pronounced it how Obama might off the teleprompter).

Video via Ann Althouse:

That idiocy aside, her whole premise is laughable. Obama didn’t lie when he said “if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period” because people who are losing their plans are ending up better off? That’s another lie and it’s offensive on multiple levels, but that’s DWS.

Comments

14 Responses to “From the ‘imagine if Sarah Palin said this’ file: Debbie Wasserman Schultz can’t pronounce ‘misled’”

1. backwoodsconservative on November 6th, 2013 3:28 pm

Maybe myzled is how they pronounce it in Pockeestahn.

2. Truesoldier__ on November 6th, 2013 5:52 pm

I hope and pray the Dems keep up this whole charade of "the President didn't myzzlead anyone about Obamacare. The more they say it the more their credibility is going down the tubes with the American people (and the further Dear Leaders poll numbers plummet).

3. Truesoldier__ on November 6th, 2013 6:06 pm

O/T, After Jan 1st I would not plan on flying in or out of Seattle. It looks like the voters of Seatac voted to raise minimum wage for hotel, rental car, parking lot workers and airport staff to $15/hour. It "also calls for annual increases tied to inflation, paid sick leave and tip protection. It would require employers to offer part-time workers more hours before hiring additional part-timers, and to keep employees for at least three months after an ownership change."

How long do you think it will take for Seatac to go bankrupt?

4. Granny55 on November 6th, 2013 10:32 pm

I have no desire to even visit any Seattle, NYC, Boston, etc. Why would I want to go spend my hard earned dollars in a liberal's paradise. Other than traveling to see my kids in Ft. Worth, I do not go out of my way to spend time in any place where I am not welcome. Let them stew in their own misery. Elections have consequences!

Did you see Stuart Varney's report this a.m. They did a poll and 34% of non-working adults in the US do not WANT to work. That figure does not include stay at home moms! These are able bodied adults but they are so comfy on their freebies – they just don't want to get off their a$$es and "pay their fair share".

5. ChapBix on November 6th, 2013 10:45 pm

"Misled" is her shibboleth.

6. Truesoldier__ on November 6th, 2013 11:43 pm

It doesn't surprise me. The only way to fix welfare and get these lazy a$$es to contribute in society is the following:

1) if you collect welfare you also get to collect garbage on the side of the road for 8 hours a day 40 hours a week regardless if it is raining, snowing, too hot or too cold.

2) No more food stamps – you get to go pick up your weekly rations of what the government tells you is nutritious and you get to make it from scratch.

3) No more welfare cash – If you are going to act like an irresponsible child then you get treated like one. You will present your rent and utility bills to the welfare office and they will pay them directly. If you go over the average bill cost then you get to work some overtime to pay for it.

Feel free to add on to the list.

7. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 1:32 am

TS,

That's the case I've made for Unemployment for years. Referring of course to a time before Un-enjoyment became a sugah daddy funded lifestyle.

Here you'd have otherwise hard working Americans through no fault of their own got laid off/plant closure etc. and the States that administrate these things make you jump thru hoops ( eyes ladies ) s@ck a d!ck to get your [weekly] installment.

But no-loads get the check delivered no questions asked. Varney's report warmed Obama's heart. Everything's according to plan!

8. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 1:40 am

Granny,

Felt the same way about Portland, Bay Area etc. for years. WHY? Some of my friends say that attitude is -killing- many of the good conservative-owned ( did I just SAY that!? ) businesses. And to a degree, I believe that is true.

Did I just say conservative-owned..? Wow, perhaps we should file for minority status and special loan programs and what not? By the by, I recall your mentioning your Cardinals homeboy form Alpena, MI and… some orders just came UP!

Unfortunately they won't come available until late-spring/early summer so assuming I get them, I'll just have to SUFFER.

9. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 1:42 am

Chap,

I'm on again/off again learning Hebrew and I wondered if that.., no slight intended, wasn't part of her problem. Pass the Challah bread!

10. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 1:57 am

OT,

It's early to say just yet but I think I've stumbled onto MM's zany 'sister' Sandra Tsing Loh. OMG is she funny. She disses hard on her [ liberal as all get OUT ] ex-BF of 7 years.., his inability to provide a bed for himself, child of the 60's who now probably can't even get "crazy, divorced fifty-seven-year-old hippie chicks with four methamphetamine-lab-employee teenage sons" to sleep with him any more!

"Bruce may be single, but he does have a lifelong relationship with… the Republicans. The man has one hundred hours of old Iran Contra hearings… on Beta!"

Her jabs at Libs are.., at odd angles, but deadly none the less. Good stuff.

11. Joyanna Adams on November 7th, 2013 2:51 am

Mr. Powers, I'd like to add to that "list"….Clueless, indecipherable, indecorous, flat-backed, frizzy- headed liberal, goat-drunk glutz.

Debbie can embezzles the oxygen out of any decent conversation, and leave you with a desire to find her REAL mother, and ask a few serious questions…the first one being….

WHY?

12. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 11:32 am

"embezzles the oxygen out of any decent conversation"

So stealing that!

Isn't that what we Conservatives have been saying for the last 10 years or so? "I want a better conversation". And if we DO resort to name calling and stereotypes when we engage liberals, it's only because we're so frustrated they REFUSE to engage us on any meaningful level! ( Think MM and Juan Williams )

I'm now really demanding it at work, in the home, wherever I set FOOT. I want a better conversation! And either they're going to GIVE it to me or I'll find someone else to talk to!

13. Truesoldier__ on November 7th, 2013 1:24 pm

So true. I can remember back in the 90's bagging groceries on the late shift. There was one guy who would come in every Friday at about midnight to buy groceries. He came in that late, because he knew no one else would be there shopping and he was embarrassed that he had to use food stamps to buy groceries for his family. He had a job and just needed that extra little help to get by. He always bought generics and stuff to make food from scratch (and lots of pasta).

Nowadays, you see the welfare folks swipe their sugah daddy credit card while berating the clerk and laughing at the "rubes" who can only afford chicken and ramen to get by from one paycheck to another while they buy t-bones and real maple syrup.

14. Truesoldier__ on November 7th, 2013 1:27 pm

Another thing. My wife works as a Dental Assistance at a clinic that takes medicaid patients. The one thing she has noticed is how many of the Medicaid children have teeth that are rotted so bad that they end up pulling them if they are baby teeth or doing a root canal if they are adult teeth (usually the 13 yr olds and up) or have gingivitis so bad they need oral surgery.