This was really well played:

Naturally the libs loved it — just loved it! The Left is furious because they believe awards shows are **NO PLACE FOR POLITICS.

**Unless it’s something that mocks, belittles or insults the Right.

Comments

14 Responses to “In case you missed the Country Music Awards ‘Obamacare by Morning’ opener”

1. backwoodsconservative on November 7th, 2013 8:26 pm

"I never said what morning you would get there, or what year the morning would be in."

–Barack Obama

2. backwoodsconservative on November 7th, 2013 8:56 pm

"I've extended people's lives. Okay, I haven't actually added any years to their lives, but the time they've spent on the website trying to figure out how to get insurance under my plan has made their lives seem longer."

–Barack Obama

3. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 10:41 pm

How ironic. Or is that moronic? Here's a little known movie form 2011 w/ Justin Timberlake "In Time". Where the rich live forever and the poor die young..!

Storyline

"Welcome to a world where time has become the ultimate currency. You stop aging at 25, but there's a catch: you're genetically-engineered to live only one more year, unless you can buy your way out of it. The rich "earn" decades at a time (remaining at age 25), becoming essentially immortal, while the rest beg, borrow or steal enough hours to make it through the day. When a man from the wrong side of the tracks is falsely accused of…" A round of laughs for my friends please!

4. Granny55 on November 7th, 2013 11:21 pm

And now he apologizes for the debacle to none the less NBC and Chuck it up Todd. Paaallleeeaaase!!!! I'll bet Chrissy Mathews is coming in his undershorts as we speak

5. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 11:45 pm

Caught that when I logged off paying a few bills. Kicked me over to their "Yahoo news" page. ( Did this in any way interrupt his campaigning? )

There have been a few signs over the last few weeks they ( and their sycophants ) would have to ultimately suck this one up. But here's the thing, directed at all the voters that somehow deluded themselves into thinking everything from Solyndra to Benghazi to IRS persecutions didn't 'matter'?

Why get all bent out of shape NOW? You guys bought the Kool-aid by the tanker car and "were in this for the long haul!" Then the first TIME something's actually going to come out of YOUR pocket.., suddenly, it's a problem…

6. Marshall_Will on November 7th, 2013 11:50 pm

In tandem, over at MM's reading thru Doug's post last night, "chapoutier" ( of all people ) goes on his little indignant faux rant about "being hung up in mods" or having his posts taken down..!

I was like dude, now you're getting an idea of what it's like to have your entire FB page taken down ( purely for techno-jargon that's over your head/TOU ) Waiting 6,9,12 mos. to get your non-profit 'approved' by the IRS or having your following unable to post on your blog!

7. Doug on November 8th, 2013 12:20 am

As far as I know, comments at MM's might be filtered for language (which would get them dumped into moderation) but I think we're pretty tolerant even of people who disagree, as long as they're not being totally douchey or anything. However, I'm not involved in comment moderation there.

If there's ever a comment here that doesn't appear it's almost always hung up in moderation, but I've gotten better at checking the que so hopefully any comment doesn't remain on "hold" for more than a few hours at most.

8. Marshall_Will on November 8th, 2013 1:15 am

Sir Doug,

I won't even pretend to have the tech savvy to fathom how that all works. But I did find it hysterical ol' chappy could muster the chutzpah ( in the face of all the suppression conservatives have encountered ) to register a complaint. On a blog that's provided free of charge after all!?

When I get caught up it might be fun to check back and see how he's managed to verbally herniate himself over it. I'm getting a taste of (1) form, in Lib/college suppression myself lately. The instructor the local C.C sent over to give our courses routinely marks down my papers simply b/c of my conserv. slant and topic choices.

I've only to imagine how intimidating that must be for an 18 y.o away from home for the first time, on a scholarship… the first in their fam to attend college etc. to drink the Kool-aid or face a C- avg! Truthfully, that's all I'm looking for.

9. Granny55 on November 8th, 2013 12:29 pm

Marsh

Most 18 yr. old students on campus start out as C- students and get dumber from there under the tutelage of the gulag professors. These kids have been raised in the American Idol time frame and their parents pay no attention to what they are doing. They have been passed thru from kindygarten to graduation on the merits of knowing nothing and learning nothing by union goon teachers that are in it only for the money and benefits. Our education system is completely broken and now we have Common Core to stink it up even more. The dumb are now getting dumber!

10. Truesoldier__ on November 8th, 2013 1:28 pm

Or having twitter suspend your account for being critical of O'Scare.

11. Truesoldier__ on November 8th, 2013 1:36 pm

So true Granny. I do not know how many times I have had to go to my children's school's to defend them after a teacher marked them down a grade because they dared to ask a question or give an opinion that differs from their liberal world view. My eldest son (who is a freshman in High School now) had a teacher try to fail him last year in WA ST. The reason, she started up a debate on illegal immigration (or as she called it Undocumented Americans). My son didn't pull any punches and laid down facts to back up his statements while she tried to use feelings as her attack line. She was so frusterated that she could not defeat his arguments that she kicked him out of class and tried giving him an F. I went to the school, brought all his work to prove he was an A student and told them to reinstate his A grade (I then told them it could be settled here or in a court room their choice). Afterwards I told the teacher (in front of the Principle) that she ought to think twice about bullying a student cause she just might get a smackdown again.

So far we haven't had any problems like that here in CO, but we are in a very small town that tends to be much more Conservative.

12. ????? ??? on September 27th, 2015 9:39 am

????? ????? ?? ?????? ????

13. ????? ????? on September 27th, 2015 1:51 pm

??? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ???? http://downloadgames1415.blogspot.com.eg/2015/09/

14. ????? ?????? on September 27th, 2015 1:51 pm