Pitiful, weak, and insulting to say the least:

What a load of Pelosi. If you try and follow Obama’s “logic” here’s what he’s saying: I regret that I was unaware anybody would be dumb enough to not want a higher quality policy at a more affordable price and get angry when they were given that chance.

And that isn’t the case. People getting dumped from their existing policies are facing higher premiums for what will probably end up being crappier coverage.

What a joke.

Even if Obama’s non-apology apology was delivered this way, I still wouldn’t accept it (though I would have enjoyed it more):

The media are just as culpable as Obama and the congressional Democrats as well, which is why it’s pathetic to now see them reporting Obamacare horror stories as if they’re surprised. They helped him pull this off!

Comments

10 Responses to “Obama: I’m sorry that insurance companies failed to live up to my ‘you can keep your plan if you like it’ promise”

1. ChapBix on November 8th, 2013 4:05 pm

Bait-and-switcheroo: Replacing decent or superior policies with inferior ones at a higher price due to the Obamacare requirements a la Obama and Sebelius. The whole intent is to crater the private insurance sector and replace it with a single payer government run system which won't be any better than Obamascare and will likely be worse.

2. doriangrey1 on November 8th, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh… He's sorry people believed his lie, not that he lied…

Sleeping through the Blitz: Peace in our time.

3. Truesoldier__ on November 8th, 2013 6:34 pm

More likely he is sorry that people discovered so quickly that he lied.

4. doriangrey1 on November 8th, 2013 8:13 pm

He counted on the Average American being stupid, which is not to say that he was wrong, just not as stupid as he counted on them being.

5. Truesoldier__ on November 8th, 2013 9:24 pm

And I am sure you have just confused the average troll out there with that perfectly common sense answer.

6. Granny55 on November 8th, 2013 10:01 pm

And get this one…. the super smart administration put together a map of the states that opted out of the Medicaid expansion…..take a good look at what is missing from Michigan….. http://www.freep.com/article/20131108/NEWS06/3110

7. Granny55 on November 8th, 2013 10:06 pm

I am sure the administration's explanation will be…we left off the Upper Peninsula because those Yoopers like their guns. They hunt and they have a weird Yooper accent – kinda like those racist, toothless Southerners….so we are going to sell that piece of crap land to Iran in exchange for Iran not making nuclear bombs….or something like that. Bada bing what a foreign policy coup!!!

8. doriangrey1 on November 8th, 2013 10:10 pm

Well, the trolls are usually way to intelligent to grasp anything that reeks of common sense.

9. doriangrey1 on November 9th, 2013 2:28 pm

What Obama should have done, but won't, because it requires honor, integrity and courage.

An example Barack Obama and Kathleen Sebelius are too dishonorable to follow.

10. IrateNatae on November 11th, 2013 11:54 pm

"I'm sorry you had to be forced to suck my….rather than to volunteer."

B.H. Obama