I never cease to be amazed at the lengths this man will go in order to portray himself as the victim:

The former president granted the meeting out of lessons of humility and forgiveness he learned from Mandela, he said:

BILL CLINTON: I remember one day, oh, about a month after the whole impeachment business was over, Henry Hyde, who had run the whole show, unbelievably enough, maybe a few months after, it was shortly after, asked for a meeting at the White House, for something that he was interested in. He brought a delegation in. My staff said I can’tve you’re going to do this. I said, it’s my job, he’s a senior member of Congress. They came and left. As far as they knew, I did not even remember what had happened. I was able to do that, because of what Nelson Mandela did for me, the way he helped me.

Bubba does remember his role in all that, doesn’t he? Probably not.

Comments

14 Responses to “Bill Clinton: Because of Mandela, I was able to forgive Republicans who held me accountable for lying my ass off under oath”

1. LC Aggie Sith on December 8th, 2013 7:29 pm

It depends on what the definition of "role" is.

2. Granny55 on December 8th, 2013 8:45 pm

O/T but wanted to post this Christmas song. I will be heading to Texas in 10 days to celebrate the Christmas season. With my mom passing this past year and the fire that left me without the basics, I want to share with you one of my favorite Christmas songs by Jim Reeves. His Christmas album is one of my favorites. Please take the time and explore a truly gifted man and the treasure of the 12 songs of Christmas he recorded.

3. Granny55 on December 8th, 2013 8:46 pm

woops – have to post the song! duh!

4. Care on December 8th, 2013 9:49 pm

Astounding how Bubba B can squarely place himself not only as the victim, but the saint. He forgave his persecutors. Bam! Two elevations in one.

God save us from 'leaders' like these.

5. Marshall_Will on December 9th, 2013 12:28 am

Sorry to hear about your mum. When it rains… Enjoy your holiday all the same.

6. Marshall_Will on December 9th, 2013 12:37 am

"God save us from 'leaders' like these."

Yep, ThePeople'sCube has been all OVER that sentiment. What w/ comrades like O'Bummer and Bubba making nice ( long enough for the photo op ) for the little people.

As I may have mentioned previously, the temp orders I'm on for the Guard preclude me from staying in the barracks "on base". So, rather than buy [another] home here, without really knowing what the status is from day-to-day, gov. shutdowns for frivolous stuff like Defense and whatnot, we just got a modest apt. for the interim.

Let me TELL you what a piercing vision this has been of what progressives intend for our future! Forking over $4 bucks, give or take for gas, slender prospects for employment ( PT or otherwise in the pvt. sector ) AND… just enough income to meet basics ) Maybe?

Some of the neighbors are seniors and after a lifetime of being taxed to death, they basically live of SS and leftovers from their kid's fast food jobs. Like I say, ThePeople'sCube has done a great job portraying what "leaders like these" see for our 'future'.

7. Doug on December 9th, 2013 3:48 am

Thanks Granny, and safe travels.

8. Granny55 on December 9th, 2013 12:31 pm

Ya know what is really funny – they are all clamoring for the Mandela lime light but get this. Hope they all have their "papers" with them when they touch down in the country. The law states that everyone, age 16 and older, MUST have a picture ID and their papers on them at all times. Liberals – gawd help them!

9. doriangrey1 on December 9th, 2013 3:01 pm

Bubba, is a serial rapist who abused his authority as President of the United States of America to prevent felony Rape charges being filed against him. That is all you need to remember regarding his Impeachment.

The morals of a Democrat. (or complete lack thereof)

10. Truesoldier__ on December 9th, 2013 7:56 pm

O/T…Latest Obamacare FUBAR moment:

Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close

11. backwoodsconservative on December 9th, 2013 8:58 pm

And amazingly enough, there are millions of people who trust the wisdom of elected officials in the same way that religious people trust the wisom of God.

12. Marshall_Will on December 10th, 2013 12:49 am

More evidence of myopic solutions from blind progressives that structured this law around a major-metro-mindset. While the article points out even Jersey City, NJ augments FT's w/ volunteers, their answer would be to simply hire more gov. employees. Preferably minorities and women that can't pass the physical tests.

Rural America can go e'f itself apparently? Whether this was intentional, oblivious or another fortunate circumstance they hoped no one would notice remains to be seen. We've yet to get a sober response to "If you like your healthcare..?" so I'm not looking for much here either.

13. Marshall_Will on December 10th, 2013 1:03 am

Great perspective I wish others in the LSM perhaps might have at least 'mentioned' about Mandela's past. And peanut farmer compares this thug to Ghandi and Mother Theresa?

It's funny, Walter E. Williams [Dr.] noted in Townhall just earlier today:

"Occasionally, environmentalists spill the beans and reveal their true agenda. Barry Commoner said, "Capitalism is the earth's number one enemy." Amherst College professor Leo Marx said, "On ecological grounds, the case for world government is beyond argument."

With the decline of the USSR, communism has lost considerable respectability and is now repackaged as environmentalism and progressivism.

14. doriangrey1 on December 10th, 2013 2:40 pm

The LSM went to great lengths to rewrite Mandela's history, to transform him from a vicious blood thristy Marxist terrorist into some great long suffering messiah of peace and kindness. It simply wouldn't do for them to remind people why he eventually came to prominence or that his path to fame was across the bodies of innocent victims and through the rivers of blood.