This is not something I’d be proud to say in public, but Chris Matthews seems happy to brag about it:

“Don’t you regret that you solemnized the marriage between the responsible Republican Party of John McCain and Sarah Palin?” Matthews asked. As one of John McCain’s lead advisers in 2008, Schmidt was integral in the decision to bring Sarah Palin on as the vice presidential candidate.

“At least I got my thrill up my leg from Obama,” Matthews continued. “You got it from Sarah Palin.” He couldn’t get through that last part without laughing.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Comments

6 Responses to “Chris Matthews brags: At least the thrill up my leg came from Obama and not Palin”

1. doriangrey1 on December 12th, 2013 9:24 pm

Pissy Chrissy needs to be in a straight jacket someplace with padded walls.

Paul Ryan is not the Bad Guy.

2. backwoodsconservative on December 12th, 2013 9:45 pm

Teh ghey and teh stupid.

3. Marshall_Will on December 13th, 2013 12:04 am

"However, if one flies, has a pension, or buys an imported good in 2022 or 2023, one gets to donate more money to the federal government."

Charges his gov-mandated hybrid, enrolls in adult education classes or takes a w*zz. More dimantics and your 'pick' of options from limited, pre-packaged MAD mandates. Loved the nautical ref's btw.

Yeah, PR has the unfortunate charge of of talking a near-comatose convention goer off a bar stool. What can one more drinky-poo hurt? Still, I see an upside for Paul. He needs to explain how his neg. counterpart couldn't explain FICA deductions to MM when she worked for the Seattle paper?

And she's negotiating a 'budget' deal for the largest economy on the planet. Only in America….

4. ChapBix on December 13th, 2013 12:45 am

What a pathetic little creature Matthews is.

5. juegos2 on December 14th, 2013 5:32 am

It's actually pretty funny. I do not much trust in this man. He boasted a little too then

6. Truesoldier__ on December 14th, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey Doug,

My wife just told me that someone ought to photoshop 'Tingles' face over the face of the Prime Minister of Denmark in the Mooch Jealousy picture.