There is no “off” position on the White House’s genius switch:

And Noah Webster wept, for these dipshits were now also in charge of health care as well as education.

The White House Twitter operator had a struggle too, because the spell-check kept trying to change “give your mom piece of mind” to “give your mom a chunk of somebody’s brain.”

Comments

11 Responses to “White House Twitter account operator lobbying hard for a gig at the Dept. of Education”

1. Marshall_Will on December 13th, 2013 2:18 am

Here's the band "Boston". Really..!

God help us. ( That's a real garage band btw )

2. Doug on December 13th, 2013 2:24 am

Ha! Not bad for a literal garage band.

Is it possible the White House was talking about everybody's mom getting a copy of this album? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Iro

3. Marshall_Will on December 13th, 2013 3:48 am

You have bested me sir!

Was that your post over at MM's where some lamebrain rented a billboard to promote "pubic education"? It's been brought up before but merits a bump when so much of our tax $'s get flushed for bottomless ad campaigns touting pubic services! ( Whatever happened to the gov. listings in the White Pages? )

Hey, I applaud any garage band these days. We lost an entire gen. to Guitar Hero. Guitar bands are -supposed- to be competitive! In the 70's it was a [structured] farm league. Only the better players found lead singers.

4. Truesoldier__ on December 13th, 2013 4:24 pm

Guitar hero has a rival now in RockSmith. That one actually uses a real guitar/bass that you plug into the PC/game system and it actually teaches you to play (to include techniques). With any luck that one will make the Guitar Hero disappear for good.

5. Truesoldier__ on December 13th, 2013 4:26 pm

Reminds me of the days playing in an old gym in Korea with other guys in the unit. Had to hollow out a spot between all the folding chairs, gym equipment and tattered mats…..those were the days!

6. Truesoldier__ on December 13th, 2013 4:28 pm

I am surprised it did not say "give you're mom piece of mind".

7. Truesoldier__ on December 13th, 2013 4:29 pm

Here is another inspiration:

8. backwoodsconservative on December 13th, 2013 7:48 pm

I recall giving my mom a piece of my mind once. When I was able to sit down again I found that I had acquired some added wisdom from the process.

9. Marshall_Will on December 13th, 2013 9:29 pm

I've seen that lil' kid before..! Just amazing. Something about the Japanese, they don't berieve in allowing students student's 'scale' guitars. A friend often comments ( they're the only ones taking American pop culture seriously any more! ) Sighs…

It's funny, unlike so many teens and 20-somethings these days, "the military" WAS the place for writers, poets and wannabe musicians. You'd walk down the halls of the barracks and guys off duty were working on everything from lyrics to ukuleles to sketches etc. Call it The Hemingway Tradition?

Now they want endless 'school' loans and churn out indecipherable drivel. EXPENSIVE indecipherable drivel… One of my best solos was an open jam aft of the island structure on an aircraft carrier. I miss 'em too.

10. Marshall_Will on December 13th, 2013 9:37 pm

Had to do a double-take on that. [Subliminal...]

What doesn't set well w/ me/… us? Notice how everything in The Prog Agenda is about decimating the traditional nuclear family, that is until it suits The Prog Agenda! Do it for 'mom'. ( Really? )

I have a Prog-sibling ( 110% kool-aid guzzler ) and she feigns fret and woe when I blow off her calls, emails, FB etc. It's head-splitting cognitive dissonance when you think about it. Mona Charen on Townhall did a great piece on broken/unwed ( fundamentally changed ) 'families' and it being the most direct connection to poverty/drugs/jail/more broken families oh.., and below avg. incomes needing endless subsidizing.

11. minecraft games on December 20th, 2013 11:27 am

It's hard in the sense that it's perfect by social networking.