I hope Stretch Pelosi’s fellow House Dems agree with her and run completely on the glory of Obamacare:

Nice try, Nancy. The Florida district that GOPer David Jolly won in Tuesday’s House race is so “historically Republican” that it went for Obama in 2008 and in 2012. Do voters there love Obamacare so much they accidentally voted for the wrong person?

(h/t Free Beacon)

Comments

11 Responses to “Pelosi: Repubs wasting time making Obamacare an election issue”

1. Truesoldier__ on March 13th, 2014 5:13 pm

Of course Bella Pelosi is so out of touch with reality that in her district she could run on a platform that wanted to resurrect Hitler and put him in charge of antisemitism and still win in a landslide.

2. backwoodsconservative on March 13th, 2014 6:55 pm

Nanzi, you have to have the election to see what's in it.

3. Marshall_Will on March 13th, 2014 9:19 pm

Correct sir. IIRC the FN art. mentioned a 3rd party candidate siphoned off 4.8%? of the vote. Since TPC's seldom if -ever- benefit a GOP cand. I'll take this as a near double digit landslide.

Which brings us to; WHY aren't we running Hard Left/OWS/Radical straw-candidates in every dist. that's even CLOSE? Heck, we wouldn't even have to make any effort to actually 'conceal' the fact we were DOING it?

If nothing else, losing so much as [1] seat would be enough to give Dim's 2nd thoughts about pulling those cute little stunts!

4. joyannaadams on March 13th, 2014 9:40 pm

I'm sorry. I kept getting these images of "Bella Pelosi (LOL) putting in that dress on the golf course and yelling, "FOUR!" What did she say again?

5. backwoodsconservative on March 13th, 2014 10:27 pm

"Four score and seven Botox injections ago…"

6. Friv 10 on March 17th, 2014 2:24 am

I hope that you will always bring something interesting and more useful to everyone

7. Kizi 3 on March 17th, 2014 2:27 am

I agree and feel comfortable with it, thanks

8. Kizi 10 on March 17th, 2014 2:27 am

it is very interesting and fantastic, thanks

9. kizi 2 on May 20th, 2014 6:54 am

I ove Obamacare

10. z6 games on July 1st, 2014 2:27 am

Sometimes new fee revenue to spend the profits, including political

11. temac2 on December 14th, 2015 5:17 pm

Well, today finally met good article, feel very lucky. Content close to the life, the closeness to nature, let me see the relaxed and happy, so happy. The author of the article is that attention should I do things, looking forward to a better articles