… You’re about to be let down:

I’m guilty of double hypocrisy then, because I use the Internet to criticize the sham global warming BS shoveled by the Internet’s All-Powerful Great Creatorâ„¢ Al Gore.

Comments

6 Responses to “If you were hoping Nancy Pelosi’s crazy gene would skip at least a generation…”

1. doriangrey1 on March 26th, 2014 3:27 pm

ROTFLMAO… Nope… that notion never occurred to me, though I do hope and pray that no other generation of Pelosi is every elected to office again.

Don’t be stupid, of course this is not systemic.

2. Truesoldier__ on March 26th, 2014 4:21 pm

So I guess she would also be against those on the left who use their 1st amendment right to criticize the Constitution?

3. Robin H on March 26th, 2014 4:54 pm

Is she offended by those using the capitalist Twitter to criticize capitalism?

4. Marshall_Will on March 26th, 2014 11:31 pm

Good point. Her progressive upbringing is showing! Dutifully reporting that All Things emanate from The All Knowing All Caring Government…

When they make the claim "You didn't build that!" referring to healthscare exchanges we'll be in the clear!

5. Marshall_Will on March 26th, 2014 11:40 pm

My usual aside.., is it time for us to consider, vice The American and or uh.., National League, making our own Red State/Conservative sports teams?

There was an uproar when Rush wanted to buy an NFL franchise, they simply wouldn't STAND for it!? Fairness Doctrine/hate radio and all but.., what's to stop us from pressuring/pestering/threatening to have our own 'league'?

I know they had The Texas League and declared their own champs etc. What better a way to exhibit how deeply divided and disenfranchised HALF the nation really IS? Would school kids get expelled for wearing CL team logos on school grounds? At least we wouldn't have to sit thru crowd pans of Sarah Jessica Parker! Just a thought.

6. Truesoldier__ on March 27th, 2014 10:20 am

Speaking of sports did you see where the players at Nortwestern university are going to be able to vote to unionize?