The creepy Easter Bunny was back this year. It just has to be Biden in this costume:

Looks like somebody spent some time in the Choom Wagon before the appearance. Ditto for the bunny.

Putin’s got to be shaking in his boots.

Comments

17 Responses to “Nice of them to include Biden in the White House Easter Egg Roll event”

1. Truesoldier__ on April 21st, 2014 5:38 pm

"Looks like somebody spent some time in the Choom Wagon"

Well Easter was on 04/20…..

2. Marshall_Will on April 21st, 2014 7:26 pm

04/20..? Is that anything like a day that ends in Y?

Youtube prominently posted a great rundown of Obama iconography from way back in Aug. '09. Bill Whittle in one of his finest! Bill noted how dominant the ( now famous/infamous ) O'Drama 'O' figured into his campaign logo. As if nothing else matters…

There were to refresh, "stars & stripes" but the stars were FADING into oblivion and; the flag, as you'd suspect was FALLING. Essentially Cult of Personality in graphic arts form.

One thing Dim's haven't been able to work around IS: ( How do spin blame when you're essentially running a monarchy? )

3. Granny617 on April 21st, 2014 8:07 pm

The WH version of the Easter Bunny is as equally creepy as O'Care ads featuring Pajama Boy and the forever govt dependent Julia characters. Those pimple faced junior high ad execs working for Zero better start watching Mad Men and getting a few clues……

4. Truesoldier__ on April 21st, 2014 10:17 pm

maybe Doug is wrong and it is really PJ Boy in the bunny suit….

5. backwoodsconservative on April 21st, 2014 11:18 pm

More hare brained stuff from the White House.

6. Marshall_Will on April 21st, 2014 11:57 pm

"pimple faced junior high ad execs"

Right, like the $75k a year 'jobs' NSA posted luring 20-nothings to troll their frenemies on FB all day.

How IS Julia btw..? It's funny, my prog neighbor sometimes has his scowling, frumpy stuck in the 60's mom watch his condo while they're away. Judging by the countless bumps, ripples and scatches running the length of her VW, it's safe to say I found who dinged your door?

Think Lynne Stewart appeal. Every TIME she darkens our door you can't help but wonder what possible latitude these Julias have toward virtually anyone that doesn't fit their [precise] demographic? They feign 'concern' but it's all about The United States of Me! Whatever stage for Julia that might be…

7. Doug on April 21st, 2014 11:58 pm

Ah, forgot about that!

8. Doug on April 21st, 2014 11:59 pm

Too bad the GOP didn't do a parody with the Easter Bunny in PJ Boy's jammies sipping a latte. Maybe next year.

9. Truesoldier__ on April 22nd, 2014 10:27 am

That would require an actual thought out of the GOP leadership and from what we have seen I am not so sure they have any firing synapses between the entire leadership.

10. backwoodsconservative on April 22nd, 2014 11:24 am

The synapses may be lacking in the leadership, but firing sounds good.

11. Marshall_Will on April 22nd, 2014 1:23 pm

Doug's sidebar Dana Loesch link shows "Dem's have a 1% chance of taking the House". Which seems generous. As a natural byproduct however, it means they can throw their full weight, effort and uh… $'s! into limiting damage control in the Senate.

Is it a mistake to throw time etc. at securing as many House seats as we possibly CAN? I don't think so. Even turning a few strongholds Red would create panic for Dims going into 2016.

12. Marshall_Will on April 22nd, 2014 1:26 pm

We've discussed the Catalog Of Obama Iconography plenty of times. I thought I'd seen it all! Bill Whittle is simply one of the greats, his hysterical breakdown of Eat The Rich tends to overshadow his other accomplishments. IMHO

13. backwoodsconservative on April 22nd, 2014 2:02 pm

I'd love to create that kind of panic. Then we could start telling Democrats that the only way they can win elections is to nominate DINOs.

14. Marshall_Will on April 22nd, 2014 2:17 pm

Right, like Dina Rehn describes MM's "concern trolls". They really are just trying to help you know..? I've had bellyful of "Harry Bailey's", Chappy etc.'s "coaching".

"Maybe if you guys ran a candidate that was ____?" What that brand of panic accomplishes though is taking all the Random Aggravation generators OFF the table!

Once emboldened, they'll peel off taxpayer-funded gender reassignment operations for public employees assaults like they were a dime a dozen. "It's Tuesday, what do we HAVE? Okay, run w/ the public smoking ban in junkyards schtick. That'll keep 'em BUSY. Lol!"

15. backwoodsconservative on April 22nd, 2014 2:26 pm

I spent a lot of time in the comments section on MM's blog after she first started allowing comments back in 2007. I very seldom hang out there anymore. The nature of the community has changed, and there are some commenters that I find so tiresome that I prefer to spend my time elsewhere. Here and Hot Air are my most frequent hangouts.

16. Marshall_Will on April 22nd, 2014 2:59 pm

I'd comment more if I had the time but for as much as some of us contributed, certain cliques always treated you like a 'newbie' and that makes for low hanging fruit for trolls.

As several had noted, they doubted Michelle herself would adjudicate much time toward reading the 'comments'? But feigning 'concern' is by no means exclusive to [her] site, nor blogging. Thinking back I recall left-leaning teachers during Nam pretending to care you'd "get caught up in the draft" when actually I think they viewed the war as some sort of patriot meat grinder.

Let Charlie do the heavy lifting..!

17. backwoodsconservative on April 22nd, 2014 5:26 pm

Biden's plane is Air Force 2. Biden himself is Embarassment Force 2. He is also known as Gaffe Force 2.