And by “your mom” I’m of course referring to Michelle Obama:

Even North Korean leadership would tell these people to take it down a notch.

Comments

19 Responses to “The DNC reminds you to send your mom a Mother’s Day card”

1. Marshall_Will on May 6th, 2014 2:27 pm

This calls for an SNL skit:

Ewwwww…! Her hubby has a pen and a phone so..?

2. backwoodsconservative on May 6th, 2014 4:52 pm

Michelle or that mother she's married to?

3. Truesoldier__ on May 6th, 2014 7:31 pm

Knowing how Democrats like to stretch the truth, Mooch will use the card as proof that she has many, many dependents and then claim them on her 2014 taxes.

4. Friv 10 on May 7th, 2014 5:37 am

Your request will very probably soon be the new reality. good luck

5. Friv 2 on May 7th, 2014 6:42 am

I support you and wish good things will come our way

6. Friv 3 on May 7th, 2014 6:45 am

everything would be better off if we unite

7. Friv 4 on May 7th, 2014 6:51 am

I hope everything will take place in the best way

8. Yepi 10 on May 7th, 2014 6:54 am

thank you for always bringing timely information to our shared

9. Kizi 10 on May 7th, 2014 6:59 am

I will share with my friends know about what you bring

10. Kizi 3 on May 7th, 2014 7:01 am

thank you for bringing the best information

11. Get Xbox Free on May 7th, 2014 1:12 pm

Get Xbox Free

The DNC reminds you to send your mom a Mother?s Day card : The Powers That Be

12. agario on January 13th, 2016 6:09 am

If you maintain distributing effectively prepared articles or blog posts just like this then I will often keep returning back again to your weblog. Really excellent content. http://www.agario-game.org/ http://www.agariogames.net/ http://www.agar-io.us/ http://www.agarios.net/ http://www.agarioskins.biz/

13. justinbieber09 on January 19th, 2016 7:52 am

I think this is an excellent article. It explains a lot of complex issues. But sometimes you should play games for fun as: facebook , whatsapp , jogos de futebol , baixar facebook , baixar facebook

14. anhquoc90 on January 22nd, 2016 8:47 am

What’s even more comfortable when you are enterining after a day of hard work.
    Friv

15. anhquoc90 on January 22nd, 2016 8:48 am

I love to read this type of material Good and attractive information I take from it..Thank you for posting such a good article.
    Yepi 2 | kizi games | 85play

16. mortalkombatxl on April 22nd, 2016 5:39 am

I love reading your articles and I shared it with my friends. People also like it and give good feedback. Thank you.
    Mortal Kombat XL
    - Atari Breakout
    - Dragon Ball Z Games

17. agario on June 16th, 2016 6:18 am

Facebook Baixar é um rede social maior no tudo mundo. O desenvolvimento de Facebook no celular é realizado e desenvolvido pelo Mark Zuckerberg. Foi conhecido como um aplicativo gratuito de mensagens mais famoso e popular no mundo, WhatsApp Baixar é um metodo perfeito para segurá-los contatos com os seus amigos que não tem de pagar mais nenhuma taxa.

18. agario on July 19th, 2016 6:13 am

Have fun Atari Breakout! The long-awaited sequel to the classic Chaos Faction 2! Battle your way through 15 new campaign levels with new weapons, characters, moves, and more explosions than you can shake a stick of dynamite at. Super Mechs, a breathtaking turn-based strategy game, gives you a unique chance to create an invincible super robot!

19. thutrangctp on October 10th, 2016 2:04 am

Fall has arrived and this is considered to be the most beautiful season of the year. It also suggests a vague sadness for people nostalgic memories of old days.
    baixar facebook gratis l baixar whatsapp gratis l run 2 online l happy wheels