Watch out, President Obama, because Jay Carney’s replacement, Josh Earnest, can also make ‘em faint:

Full size video here.

When you’re exposed to too much BS, this is what happens:

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Comments

7 Responses to “Intern at presser by Jay Carney’s replacement overcome by the lies”

1. backwoodsconsr on June 24th, 2014 7:16 pm

Poor girl. They should have given time in the press briefings to her in smaller doses at first so she could build up a tolerance.

Seriously though, my first thought is that she was standing for a long time with her knees locked. That causes a restriction to blood flow that can cause a person to pass out. It's one of the first things drill sergeants teach recruits in boot camp.

2. Truesoldier__ on June 25th, 2014 12:38 pm

That would be my guess as well (the locked knees that is).

Of course with that much BS in the room it would not surprise me if the smell overwhelmed her either.

3. backwoodsconsr on June 25th, 2014 1:31 pm

Lie..lie…lie…lie…lie…lie…….I've got to lie down….

4. Marshall_Will on June 26th, 2014 2:21 pm

Always struck me locked knees affects the taller troops/folks more. OTOH during longer Change of Command type ceremonies I'd almost prefer "at attention!" to parade rest. Never seemed all that 'restful' to me?

5. Marshall_Will on June 26th, 2014 2:27 pm

SCOTUS makes desperate attempt at keeping itself [marginally] 'relevant' by throwing Conservatives a bone or two JUST as we were ready to ignore them altogether..!

Who knew making 'recess' appointments ( when the Senate was quite obviously ) still in session would ruffle feathers? Gotta' tell ya', working nights isn't all bad. The off shift I'm pitching in at the base allows me to hear Clyde Lewis on late night talk radio.

It's a totally different approach/angle slamming O'Drama on a [nightly] basis. Don't know much about the guy other than usual Wiki-ref AND I'm growing leery of recent "I've always been a Liberal!" converts.., but "Ground Zero" is def. interesting.

6. z6 games on June 27th, 2014 8:12 am

Your blogs normally have a lot of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very innovative. Thanks again

7. juegos friv on July 3rd, 2014 12:17 pm

Those of the interesting information you always bring out the best that I know, thanks.