The Obama administration, in the midst of a general Democrat push for amnesty, is not about to let word get out about the contagion threat from possible fallout from their massive voter drive:

A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.

In spite of the threat, several former camp workers broke their confidentiality agreements and shared exclusive details with me about the dangerous conditions at the camp. They said taxpayers deserve to know about the contagious diseases and the risks the children pose to Americans. I have agreed to not to disclose their identities because they fear retaliation and prosecution.

My sources say Americans should be very concerned about the secrecy of the government camps.

“There were several of us who wanted to talk about the camps, but the agents made it clear we would be arrested,” a psychiatric counselor told me. “We were under orders not to say anything.”

The rest here.

Typhoid Mary herself would be waved through if the Obama administration (along with Reid, Pelosi and the rest) knew she’d pull the Democrat lever in upcoming elections, so it’s entirely believable that medical staff at the border would be told to keep their pieholes zipped about what they see coming into the country.

Comments

12 Responses to “Sounds like somebody is trying to suppress the contagion threat from massive influx of illegals”

1. friv8 on July 2nd, 2014 8:41 am

This is a pity and prevent the need to act immediately, this is a warning sign for the regional situation is unstable.

2. Truesoldier__ on July 2nd, 2014 12:51 pm

Well there is a more obvious reason that they can't let the contagion info out. It would prove that dear leader isn't the messiah:

Rep Luis Gutierrez says dear leader has "the ability to heal and put in a safe harbor millions of undocumented immigrants"

3. Marshall_Will on July 2nd, 2014 1:50 pm

Regardless locale, any military recruit/training depot is ALREADY an incubator for every imaginable virus. Even though recruits are given thorough medical screenings prior to arrival, they come from all over the country and the entire flight/company quickly develops a cold/flu ( that pretty much lasts until they graduate ) When you're IN IT, passing BMT seems anything but 'assured'.

The kids ( sheesh, shows age ) are highly susceptible w/ their [avg.] of 3-4 hours of 'sleep', going thru "Warrior Week" and are continually stressed to the MAX to see which ones will crack under pressure. Thousands of recruits/trainees are processed every WEEK. This would be about the LAST place you'd want to [openly] invite contagious diseases…

4. Granny617 on July 2nd, 2014 8:01 pm

Do you really think they give a rats a$$ about contagious diseases being passed around? The last couple sound bites I heard out of Stompy Foot were a big and whiney (and very unpresident like) blame fest accusing the republicans. My Lord this wanna-be man boy is worse than a 2 yr. old. When these diseases start affecting Wash DC we might hear something different but until then ….coming to a city near you! And when these young female unaccompanied illegals come forward with the rape tales – the republican "war on women" will really heat up. The whole crisis created created by libs and the MSM will be sure to pin it on republicans.

5. Truesoldier__ on July 2nd, 2014 9:15 pm

To some liberals it might be considered killing two birds with one stone. Getting illegals into the country and decimating military readiness.

6. juegos friv on July 3rd, 2014 12:13 pm

I have been waiting for someone to share this post. This has actually made me think and I hope to read more. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

7. friv 10 on July 3rd, 2014 12:13 pm

Those of the interesting information you always bring out the best that I know, thanks.

8. Marshall_Will on July 3rd, 2014 3:38 pm

An element of truth to that my friend. We always talk about "the pipeline" ( and w/ as many old hands opting for retirement at the earliest opportunity ) that pipeline of ramping up new recruits becomes all the more critical.

Anyone taking over my role/roles would need at least two years to execute seamlessly. You can't have people spending half their day walking around looking for you to provide direction! It just doesn't work. Particularly w/ all the enviro-regs they've HEAPED on us.

9. Marshall_Will on July 3rd, 2014 3:39 pm

Granny,

So true. Anything that creates yet another [fabricated] 'crisis', so much the better. Chauvez used ploy in VZ until his death. Suffice to say Team O'Drama will be insulated regardless.

10. Truesoldier__ on July 3rd, 2014 9:03 pm

So true. I feel for whomever took my role when I got out. You don't find to many wheeled vehicle mechanics that also had infantry training. When I was deployed to Iraq I went on many a mission just for that reason, I could fix a Humvee on the fly or switch gears to a trained grunt if the sh!t hit the fan.

11. Truesoldier__ on July 3rd, 2014 9:04 pm

O/T….VA Employees Switched from Processing VA Applications to Obamacare Applications:

12. friv 3 on July 9th, 2014 8:57 am

Excellent share, this is a really quality post. In underlying objects theory I’d like to write like this too. Taking time and real effort to make a good article.