DC Democrats — cornering the market on shamelessness one incredible lie at a time:

This is like “the perfect storm” of lies.

I could only respond one way:

Comments

6 Responses to “Senate Dems’ insanity intersects with their dishonesty on the ‘completely lost it’ graph”

1. backwoodsconsr on July 15th, 2014 8:48 pm

I've been denied access to a motorhome all my life. I've never had an employer who was willing to buy me one.

2. Truesoldier__ on July 15th, 2014 9:44 pm

Why not, this seems to be the day for tall tales:

Dingy Harry:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Tuesday asserted the southern border is secure despite the massive surge of illegal minors from Central America that has overwhelmed federal agencies.

“I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way, that has substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the, uh, you know, the – the tranquility of the global community,” Earnest (WH Press secretary) replied.

3. Marshall_Will on July 16th, 2014 1:45 pm

Quotes like these are enough to disfigure conservative faces with Perma-smirk. You've heard of crow's feet and laugh lines? I'm beginning to show visible and irreversible "Highly f*ckin' DOUBT it!" sags.

Kudos to DP for not letting that wild cheapshot go unanswered. Dem's are not even trying to be truthful. The media/prop handlers are telling them it's all GOOD. Their mechanisms/social media blitz have broken our backs and green lighted any and all forms of public deception from here on out…

4. backwoodsconservative on July 16th, 2014 6:16 pm

Doug, that Bette Midler tweet reminded me of a Hee Haw photo funny I saw years ago. A well endowed young lady was in the general store and told the proprietor she needed a new brassierre. He said, "Yes ma'am, what bust?" She replied, "Didn't nothing bust. It just wore out."

5. Granny617 on July 16th, 2014 8:49 pm

I can't wait until the employer mandate kicks in and all of these companies dump employer provided health care and these d!ckwads get dumped into O-Care and have to fend and pay for it for themselves. Then let's hear the wails……. Too effin bad! I have never been denied birth control – EVER!!! Hint – I had to pay for it myself – but NEVER denied – by my doctor, my insurance or my employer…. PERIOD (as Oblamer declares).

6. Truesoldier__ on July 16th, 2014 9:31 pm

Oh you didn't hear? Dear leader deemed it illegal for companies to dump their employees into the exchanges:

Many employers had thought they could shift health costs to the government by sending their employees to a health insurance exchange with a tax-free contribution of cash to help pay premiums, but the Obama administration has squelched the idea in a new ruling. Such arrangements do not satisfy the health care law, the administration said, and employers may be subject to a tax penalty of $100 a day — or $36,500 a year — for each employee who goes into the individual marketplace.