How this HuffPo reporter currently in Ferguson, Missouri hasn’t yet ended up working for Michael Bloomberg yet is beyond me:

CONFIRMED! Because one of those “rubber bullets” hit an innocent bystander right in the ear not long ago:

earplugs

I’m told the same reporter later mistook a pair of welding goggles for a stun grenade.

Comments

13 Responses to “HuffPo reporter’s suspected ‘rubber bullets’ look ear-ily familiar”

1. Dale on August 18th, 2014 6:28 am

I have shot myself in the ears several times over the years with these rubber bullets. I wonder if the commie pukes at Huffpo would accuse me of being suicidal?

2. Marshall_Will on August 18th, 2014 1:56 pm

U'r goin' DOWN..! Too funny. More proof Millenials are totally clueless re: The Physical World. ( Don't they have Shop Class in high school any more? )

3. Marshall_Will on August 18th, 2014 2:04 pm

Along this very line; the Weather Channel is ( for some inexplicable reason? ) running with The Great Pacific Garbage Patch again..!

If ever there were a Progressive meme under review, this is IT. As per usual, it's out ( hundreds if not thousands ) of years and in this case, it's in the middle of the Pacific Freaking Ocean where the avg. American has absolutely ZERO resources to verify at their own accord/expense. It's not like a claim we could debunk driving on our way to work? Why not say it's on the Moon?

Guys, I thought this was totally DOA. Prog's tried to run w/ it over the last several years and a study from Oregon State U. ( of all places ) put the online hysteria to rest. Why do they KEEP trying to resurrect these outlandish claims and WhoTF is the "Weather Channel" to promote this in back to back segments?

4. Truesoldier__ on August 18th, 2014 3:40 pm

Gee, you would think the reporter would at least be able to tell the difference between foam (which these are made of) and rubber.

Of course I am sure that most people would rather be shot by these rubber bullets than the real ones.

5. Truesoldier__ on August 18th, 2014 3:46 pm

This reminds me of the libs here in Colorado when they were pushing for more gun confiscations (I refuse to call it gun control). The lead sponsor of the gun confiscation here in Colorado was busted by the Denver Post (which of course is pretty liberal) for not having a clue how a gun works:

Asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 rounds would be effective in reducing gun violence, DeGette said:

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those know they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

6. Marshall_Will on August 18th, 2014 5:10 pm

WTF? That was totally incoherent. Does he know which end they come OUT of..? The Dimmocratic Party's Best & Brightest for ya'.

I've come to realize there's a reason virtually all of these Prog-talkers seem to think they can get away w/ saying anything: As long as they don't recognize you/intended victim from their "community organizing"/party functions.., you're fair GAME.

And this is why we say "government is their religion". They go right on *preaching* to you all the way to the pew. Doesn't matter; they HAVE to get the word out..!?!?

7. Truesoldier__ on August 18th, 2014 5:11 pm

They're fishing (pun intended) for donations.

8. Truesoldier__ on August 18th, 2014 5:13 pm

Average Joe HS Student: Dude, are you going to take shop class?

Liberal HS student: No way, that is for the neanderthals.

Average Joe HS Student: You do know that it is a skill that can earn you cash. Where do you think your furniture comes from?

Liberal HS student: Duh, Ikea.

9. Marshall_Will on August 18th, 2014 6:31 pm

In looking up a bit of research, The Weather Underground was picked/purchased by TWC. Hmm….

This is in keeping w/ the Goebbels School of Media Hijacking. How can they be 'lying' ( if everyone is saying the same THING? ) MM echoed the funding for a media alliance from HELL when exposing "GameChanger Salon".

Just put everyone/journ-o-tools on the same payroll!

10. Marshall_Will on August 18th, 2014 7:09 pm

Doug's "Nice pick, Montana Democrats!" link is a real winner. Yes, indeed, Meet Amanda Curtis! "I'm an anarchist at heart". WTF.

This is what passes for 'intellect' among the 20-something set. Spewing regurgitated, Dim talking points in mindless drone/tool fashion. So obvious their version/excuse for not living up to virtually any expectations lies in the fact they seem to feel The American Dream is a birthright? Something you're awarded simply for having been BORN.

Man, that was a disturbing vid.

11. Granny617 on August 18th, 2014 8:28 pm

Look at what DIMS pick for spokes people/candidates – Sandra Fluke come to mind. DUHHHHHHHHH

12. Marshall_Will on August 19th, 2014 1:37 pm

Do they have some sort of inexhaustible assembly line that cranks them out? I suppose that's our pubic edjukation systum huh?

OT but I noticed there's quite a debate in towns like Traverse City ( which I always liked as a kid ) over: Stop The Damned Festivals! Evidently a good many of the locals have begun to notice what I've been trying to get across.

One or two fest-fests over the course of a summer is just fine! ( But *every* weekend? ) Especially when they trounce all over trad./patriotic holidays like Mem. Day and the 4th. WHAT 4th..?

13. Marshall_Will on August 19th, 2014 1:43 pm

Dude, you like SO nailed it! I know your boys are around that age so you're a lot closer to it than most of us.

Where all that brimming w/ confidence comes from never fails to leave me speechless. If ever the need were to arise they can always just Youtube or Google it so that's like the same thing as actual knowledge, RIGHT?

But most of them can't even show you how to convert something to a pdf file..? Tie shoes: The Youtube tutorial!