Richard Dawkins has spent much of his life arguing that religion leads to immorality and yet he can vomit up crap like this without feeling a twinge of irony:

Not to go all “Godwin’s Law” here, but wasn’t “it’s immoral to allow them to live” pretty much Hitler’s justification for marching Jews into the ovens? Apparently the brilliant Dawkins can’t appreciate the slippery slope his approach would create. Eventually somebody might come along that considers people like him to be an imperfect stain on humanity — you know, kind of like I feel about him right now.

Since when do “evolutionary scientists” take it upon themselves to decide who deserves a chance to “evolve”? That’s not evolutionary science, that’s evolutionary activism, and history is full of really ugly examples of people in that particular movement.

I for one feel sorry for Dawkins, but my wife’s good friend who’s the mother of a great kid who has Down Syndrome might kick him in the nuts for criticizing her “immoral” choice. But we can’t all be as absolutely perfect as Richard Dawkins.

Comments

9 Responses to “Richard Dawkins thinks failing to eliminate that which is not as perfect as Richard Dawkins is immoral”

1. Patricio on August 21st, 2014 7:06 am

Me. Dawkins suffers from a congenital disease. If I were him I wouldn't advocate for the extermination of the weak and diseased.

2. Marshall_Will on August 21st, 2014 1:31 pm

"ISIS tells him all emails accidentally deleted;"

Good enough for ME? Fastest 'investigation' in history..!

To those who pinpointed the folly of the 'rescue attempt'; spot on for calling BS. Something queers w/ you the minute that sham up on Drudge, but wasn't quite sure?

So basically the poor guy was in captivity for like two years and his demise was the first I'd ever heard of him? Great JOB LSM!

3. Marshall_Will on August 21st, 2014 1:34 pm

"Abort it and try again"

And again.., and AGAIN and…

D@MN it! Another one w/ brown eyes..! These people are despicable.

4. Marshall_Will on August 21st, 2014 1:43 pm

Another quick OT then off to work BUT:

Monica Crowley wrote about her experience speaking before AFP in AK and even THERE Dim's have operatives on the ground, picking their opponents, FLUSH w/ cash in yet another attempt to Blue states and re-paint the Electoral Map!

Here's the thing: As Doug noted previously w/ the $619 BILLION the Gov. can't seem to account for? How much of the $'s that are being dumped into these races are actually from "deep pocketed donors" ( and how much of it is coming from their ongoing money laundering process!? )

Why would Bill Gates, Pat Stryker of Doug's Goofy Uncle spend a DIME when there's over half a trillion floating around out there..? I know it sounds outrageous, but that's what these people do best.

5. ChapBix on August 22nd, 2014 5:55 pm

My daughter and fiancé at the time were told by medical personnel that the child she was pregnant with may have had Down's Syndrome. Fortunately for us, she did not abort and now we enjoy a sweet two year old granddaughter.

6. Joyanna Adams on August 23rd, 2014 6:50 pm

In my neighborhood, we had a woman who was considered "mentally challenged" and she would often come to visit me while pushing her 'fake' baby around all day.

AND…she would always ask me about my dog, my son, my husband, my life, and come to think of it…she had more compassion in her little finger than all the 'smart' friends I had. I have gone years without some of my friends even asking me how I was. Because of her, I began to see the many people in my life who could have cared less about me…it was just about themselves and what I could do for them.

Her name was Shelly. Shelly was one of the dearest friends I ever had. She died a premature death. And I miss her everyday, unlike the many "smart' friends that I don't, and never will.

People that think aborting a 'mentally' challenged child are telling you one thing: THEY are not only selfish, but pretty stupid, and I feel sorry, not for Darwin, but for the people who have to live with him.

OMG…those poor dears.

7. Chris R on August 26th, 2014 10:17 pm

Great response to Dawkins here: http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2014/08

8. Friv on September 1st, 2014 6:57 am

I want to get more money like Bill Gates.

9. friv de 2 on September 25th, 2014 12:42 am

Those of the interesting information you always bring out the best that I know, thanks.