The Dems are always finding some reason or another to make their base foam at the mouth and get Rush Limbaugh off the air, and of course that involves signing meaningless “petitions” that do nothing but help them accumulate email addresses for fundraising:

What did Limbaugh say to get the Dems riled up this time? Not enough to get them to offer a popular free-market alternative and drive Limbaugh out of business.

Advertiser boycotts are one thing, but for the DCCC fascists that’s just code for trying to figure out how to stomp on First Amendment rights:

The DCCC fapped like crazy over that one:

Naturally, Sandra Fluke is trying to get some mileage out of this too:

“Lumbaugh”? Ok.

They all might want to re-think it — if Rush is ever off the air they might cease to exist.

Comments

6 Responses to “Dems disguise another desperate fundraising push as one-millionth attempt to ‘Flush Rush’”

1. friv de on September 17th, 2014 2:13 am

Those of the interesting information you always bring out the best that I know, thanks.

2. backwoodsconsr on September 17th, 2014 10:49 am

What's this with Sandra Fluke saying "Stand with me"? Doesn't she mean lie down?

3. Granny617 on September 17th, 2014 11:31 am

Like! Like! Like!

4. Marshall_Will on September 17th, 2014 1:19 pm

Insofar as I know, very few of my Conservative friends actually listen to Rush's show? Seldom if ever do I hear them paraphrasing him. Once in a great while, maybe.

The stereotype radical/horizontal progressives have is we all conform to their tidy demographic of "shut-ins" that hypocritically collect our Soc. Security/VA benefits and bad-mouth the very government that "provides for our existence".

That aside, advertisers commit exhaustive research into the *effectiveness* of their ad budgets and, (1) that I know of is Mrs. Malkin! And I don't think she'll be pulling her support any time soon?

5. carte psn gratuit code on September 17th, 2014 3:51 pm

carte psn gratuit code

Dems disguise another desperate fundraising push as one-millionth attempt to ?Flush Rush? : The Powers That Be

6. asian girl dating white guy problems on October 1st, 2014 10:47 pm

asian girl dating white guy problems

The Powers That Be