Want to help “sell” Obamacare to the general public? There’s now a training manual:

Also, did you see the third Gruber video? That guy’s “off the cuff remarks” are remarkably similar. Nice to know we paid him over $400,000 to lie his ass off — though that’s not as much as we paid Jay Carney, so I guess it’s not that bad.

Comments

10 Responses to “Obama admin’s ‘Low Info Voter Czar’ has a new book out”

1. Truesoldier__ on November 13th, 2014 11:05 am

If he wants to sell it, he needed to create a reality based tv show about the subject. The people he is trying to reach are not about to pick up some dusty ole book.

2. Marshall_Will on November 13th, 2014 2:21 pm

MacGruber is an insult to the For Dummies publishing franchise!

Hey, LOOK ( fellow Dummies? ) I CLEP'd Humanities w/ their Classical Music For Dummies! ( Remedial Edition )

Ahem, I think Keith Black ( Black Sphere ) said it best when discussing this AM w/ Martha M. on FN. "This isn't just a prevailing attitude among this WH or academic elitists, it's a prevailing attitude among the Liberal community in general!" ( para )

"Had Democrats told the truth about Obamacare it would've went over like a pregnant pole vaulter!" h/t Keith Black

3. ChapBix on November 13th, 2014 5:53 pm

M_W, perhaps including "Commies" before/after Dummies would expand the universe of the public buying the book?

4. Marshall_Will on November 13th, 2014 10:54 pm

Ha! Sure to be a hit among coffee shop revolutionaries!

And so now, America begins its irreversible fracture. John Edwards built his shabby little campaign ( in between affairs ) on "The Two Americas". He wasn't entirely WRONG.

Instead though, One Rich ( one 'poor' ) it's Conservatives vs. Flaky ( now on the ROPES ) Progressives. The battle lines couldn't be more clear. After last Tuesday for instance I'm going to have to totally re-think my position on: Handicap Parking!? Recycling and stuff like holding it until I get back to our condo.

Face facts, conservatives have been in the back of the bus for a 6 year-period that felt longer than the bal. of my 55 years. Often we're told the reason minority communities don't conform to the mainstream is b/c they've never thought they were part OF IT! So TELL me about it……………

5. backwoodsconsr on November 14th, 2014 2:11 pm

Does it have pictures?

6. Marshall_Will on November 14th, 2014 2:50 pm

Perhaps more appropriately… ( does it have WORDS? )

7. backwoodsconsr on November 14th, 2014 8:56 pm

I don't read the articles, I just look at the pictures.

8. patti on November 16th, 2014 2:38 am

Video: Hitler Finds Out Gruber Is Spilling the Beans on the Obamacare Lies

9. iPad air cases on December 18th, 2014 9:22 am

Daily Notifications provides a user with twice daily customizable weather forecasts a?? once in the morning with todaya??s weather and another time in the evening with tomorrowa??s outlook.

10. rajgreen surat on January 26th, 2015 7:17 pm