Step aside, “if you like your plan you can keep your plan,” because we have a new “lie of the year”:

Anybody who believes that is Gruber’s target audience.

Just for the sake of wild argument, let’s assume Obama’s telling the truth. That would almost be worse, because it would mean that his administration paid this guy hundreds of thousands of dollars (and states much more on top of that) for a long time to go around and, according to Democrats now distancing themselves from him, tell lies about Obamacare. And nobody in the administration was keeping track of what he was telling the states and reporting it back to the White House?

Obama’s also assuming everybody is stupid — but it’s nice to know where Gruber gets that attitude from.

Comments

29 Responses to “How surprising: Obama just now learned about the Jonathan Gruber story”

1. Granny617 on November 16th, 2014 6:44 pm

Leading from behind??? Hardly – they have paid interns watching and monitoring Fox and the blogs. What is funny – this is their answer? Not even believable. The nation is laughing at this hoax.

2. Marshall_Will on November 17th, 2014 3:05 pm

And Facebook and Twitter and…

These clowns have snitches on the payroll at every imaginable LEVEL. As Ann Coulter has well chronicled; they hold the line on a lie until it becomes an untenable position then walk it back. As that stance [predictably] is overwhelmed by the truth they…?

Rinse, lather repeat until said lie gets bumped from the front page. So FAR I'd say it's worked pretty well.

3. Truesoldier__ on November 17th, 2014 3:58 pm

So even though there is plenty of video evidence of Dem's praising Gruber across the board, Dear Leader is going to claim he has no idea who this guy is. Sounds to me like Dear Leader is planning on throwing his whole party under the bus along with Gruber by blaming them for paying the guy (even though it was the executive branch that paid him) to crate Obamacare.

4. essay writer online on November 20th, 2014 1:27 pm

it's totally surpisired me because I thought that Obama knows everything. I think his rection wasn't good toward of Jonatha Grubaer.essay writer online has more story about both of them. Have a look Thanks

5. UK Models on December 5th, 2014 5:53 pm

UK Models

How surprising: Obama just now learned about the Jonathan Gruber story : The Powers That Be

6. free on December 6th, 2014 4:09 am

free

7. Obat Kista on May 14th, 2015 2:25 am

The information you provide is very nice
    Greetings, and always good luck with his web

8. Bahaya Minum Alkohol on July 2nd, 2015 1:41 am

I really enjoyed the information you have provided this.
    thank you very much has been sharing news about this information.

9. Susah Buang Air on July 6th, 2015 1:57 am

Your information is very useful at all.
    Thank you so much for sharing this useful information.
    Penyebab Susah Buang Air Kecil

10. Obat Penyakit Crohn on July 10th, 2015 1:58 am

Information cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and the rest of the site is really good.

11. Diare on August 28th, 2015 2:07 am

Wow It’s very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to
    books, as I found this post at this site.

12. Benjolan Payudara on September 4th, 2015 3:59 am

Kenapa videonya tidak berjalan ?
    apakah ada kesalahan ?

13. Kanker Paru-Paru on September 7th, 2015 4:30 am

Thank you very much admin has been sharing this information
    this information that very helpfull
    I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and
    reporting! Keep up the terrific works guy? I’ve included you guys to my personal blogroll.
    Pengobatan Herbal Maag Kronis dan Radang Lambung Pengobatan Herbal Kanker Paru-Paru

14. Obat Mata Minus on September 17th, 2015 4:53 am

Wow this information very very use fulll

15. Obat Cystitis on September 30th, 2015 12:53 am

Thank you very much has been sharing this article. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, I'm sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

16. Obat Kanker Darah on November 21st, 2015 2:16 am

Great post!! i must say and thanks for the information. Post that you share this very nice, a lot of new things that I get from your post. I appreciate your post and look forward to more

17. Obat Radang Otak on November 27th, 2015 2:16 am

The information you present is very helpful at all, many points of new points that I got after reading this information you present.

18. Obat Insomnia on December 15th, 2015 5:04 am

Fantastic post! Wanna to say thanks for the information. It`s is unquestionably a sticky topic. However, is still one of the top subject areas of our time. I respect your opinion and stay up for more in your blog :) :D

19. Perut Buncit on January 9th, 2016 2:34 am

Thank you very much for sharing this information
    i'm very very happy, because i find this article

20. Kanker Kandung Kemih on January 27th, 2016 4:36 am

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news…

21. Kanker Darah on February 12th, 2016 5:17 am

Thank you very much for sharing this information
    The information you provide is extremely helpful, nice to meet you and success always :D

22. Madrons on February 29th, 2016 5:31 am

However, this is still one of the top subject areas of our time.Obama just now learned about the Jonathan Gruber story : The Powers That Be the one only.

23. ????? ???? ???? on March 30th, 2016 12:33 pm

wooooooooooow

24. ????? ???? on March 30th, 2016 12:36 pm

goooooooooooood *-*

25. Nafsu Makan Anak on April 19th, 2016 4:19 am

The information you provide is very nice

26. obat maag on May 17th, 2016 4:54 am
  27. gastric on June 29th, 2016 4:27 am
  28. Nancy on July 28th, 2016 5:14 am

Been pleased to be read in the pages of your very remarkable. , , I found your page on google. Thanks for this impressive article and wanna say thanks for amazing post.

29. komal on September 3rd, 2016 4:06 am

I am Komal , 5.6’’ feet, weight 56 kgs, an independent escort in Bangalore. In this hectic life, we need that little time to ourselves wherein we can do whatever want without having any regrets. One of the best ways to release our stress is to have a perfect and sensual time that just relaxes every muscle in our body. This is where I, Seems would like to be of some help for you.