This really is something when you watch it all back-to-back:

Most of the MSM has of course been incredibly slow to catch on, but the most egregious example of bias has to be NBC Nightly News, which hasn’t mentioned the Gruber story at all for going on two weeks now.

(h/t American Committment)

Comments

9 Responses to “The unraveling of the Dems’ Gruber spin in two-and-a-half minutes”

1. Truesoldier__ on November 19th, 2014 3:28 pm

That should be a paid television spot run against all the dems running in 2016.

2. Marshall_Will on November 19th, 2014 3:39 pm

Oh TRUST me… it will! Lol

Great job on the soundtrack too fellas! Love that 1950's public safety announcement musical arrangement.

I just think Conservatives are in a totally *different* PLACE right now? Show of hands please: How many of you have Good & Told OFF someone in the last 2 weeks? A co-worker/professional foot-dragger that had been promising you results forever!

How many of you have found yourself in a near uncontrollable RAGE while driving behind oblivious @-holes in a Subaru ( complete w/ "O"/Bidet` bumper sticker! )? I feel like I'm…, *not* on The Defensive for the 1st time in years.

3. Truesoldier__ on November 19th, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh I know those feelings all too well. I have found myself getting condescending when explaining to those who just don't get it. I have come to the conclusion that if they want to be treated like children that are wards of the state, then I will talk to them as children who need to be set straight.

4. backwoodsconsr on November 19th, 2014 8:37 pm

Democrats–money Grubering whores.

5. Marshall_Will on November 20th, 2014 3:27 pm

BUT… But.. bu..?

Yeah dude, it's FORM. Fill it OUT.

Curious choice of words coming from Dims and our prezuhdunce in portraying House Republicans as "not having DONE anything on "immigration"?

Are they referring to when we were battling our way off the ropes after the IRS Scandal…? Furiously ( and rather professionally ) distracted w/ Benghazi? And about a DOZEN other Solyndra-sized scandals we weren't getting answers on!

When would we have had TIME to pontificate such luxuries while OUR base was hammering us on JOBS? You remember 'jobs' Misty Prezident? ( Hint: that's the "council" you quietly DISSOLVED without ever actually having held a meeting? )

6. Truesoldier__ on November 21st, 2014 12:51 pm

The whole "do-nothing" Congress meme is ridiculous on its face. There is nothing in the Constitution saying that Congress must pass bills. By not passing a bill they are doing something, refusing to legitimize through statute something they do not believe in. That is in fact doing something.

7. Marshall_Will on November 21st, 2014 2:18 pm

Or as MM would say:

"We need to "send people to Washington" to get things UN-done!"

And that's precisely what House Rep's DID. Any time someone is presenting you w/ false 'choices' ( only Lindsay Graham could love… ) you PASS.

Demonrats have very conveniently given our esteemed democracy the old domestic downgrade. Show me that you love me by doing/approving/funding _____ agenda point/pandering posture or I'll…!?!? Flip out and call you names!

8. paralegal salary nyc on December 1st, 2014 2:18 am

paralegal salary nyc

The unraveling of the Dems? Gruber spin in two-and-a-half minutes : The Powers That Be

9. Top Maryland SEO company on December 11th, 2014 9:30 am