Have I mentioned before that these people are mentally ill?

Planned Parenthood s'more

A photo posted by mikkipedia (@realmikkipedia) on

Ah, Planned Parenthood holiday s’mores — just like grandma Wendy Davis used to make!

Comments

14 Responses to “What better way to celebrate the birth of Christ than with a Planned Parenthood s’more?”

1. ChapBix on December 23rd, 2014 9:05 pm

Just when I think PP can't stoop any lower, they prove me wrong and add another level BELOW the basement.

2. backwoodsconsr on December 24th, 2014 12:02 am

I thought they wanted s'less.

3. Truesoldier__ on December 24th, 2014 11:45 am

Just don't ask them what the ingredients are in that package (shudder).

4. Marshall_Will on December 24th, 2014 2:53 pm

This even LOOKS [like] sh!t. Just goes to show you the lengths they're forced to in order to "sell cancer".

One of my favorite times during every monthly commander's call is the birth announcements mixed in w/ the promotions, retirements etc. There's a parental DRIVE in all [normal] Americans, an inner voice that says; "You know, I haven't been nearly as, supportive to that new parent. I really need to step up and make sure I'm doing that in the biggest way this person would allow!" ( that PP would love to kill TOO! )

Like looking the other way when they show up 10 mins. late! After [barely] an hour's 'sleep'? Making sure there's plenty of Redbull in the fridge. Understanding that report might not get submitted by deadline. Thwarting community support is as important to PP as thwarting the BIRTH itself. For whatever they portray, ensuring those that decide to go thru w/ a pregnancy are as isolated and alone as possible is equally important to them. If there's any 'support' to be given.., THEY'LL be the ones doing it!

5. backwoodsconsr on December 24th, 2014 3:24 pm

It's safe. It's packaged in latex.

6. sizemorew on December 24th, 2014 3:44 pm

No. No. Planned Parenthood, you are not allowed to ruin s'mores for me! I refuse!

7. Marshall_Will on December 24th, 2014 11:00 pm

As The Great Frank Zappa once said:

It's a little bit cheesy ( but it's nicely displayed! ) In this case, sleazy.

8. Marshall_Will on December 24th, 2014 11:07 pm

Isn't that just their WAY? You NAME it.., progressives will find a way to DEFECATE on it! Come to think of it, why isn't Nestle` throwing an absolute FIT here!? I wasn't aware PP's.., "shock art" is in Nestle`s "serving suggestions" on the back of the box?

And what's the stats on couples that have an abortion staying TOGETHER long enough to enjoy campfire treats the following summer? Guessing pretty slender.

9. Cyrstal Woolverton on December 25th, 2014 5:32 am

Thanks for sharing, I really like it. Well done admin.

10. Calisa on December 30th, 2014 1:21 pm

Thanks for this post. I really enjoyed with post, and like it very much. Keep posting.

11. Tom on January 24th, 2015 7:26 am

12. Tom on January 24th, 2015 7:28 am

Thanks

13. rameshwaram on January 24th, 2015 9:38 am

wow

14. David Nelson on March 30th, 2016 3:45 am

Hi , Nice article .. really enjoyed ….Get best Munnar cab booking Deals on car rentals from Munnar to any city in India. Car Hire in Munnar accessible for all car sorts with top car rental administrators, best case scenario arrangements and rebates.