Excuse me for a second, but HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sharpton also took an apparent swipe at the police unions, de Blasio and other leaders who have raged against him over what they perceive as his stoking of anti-cop sentiment.

“Cheap demagogues,” he called those “who are trying to score cheap points off the bodies of these police.”

Lightning failed to strike at that time, once again putting a dent in my faith in the existence of a benevolent God.

But there’s always this:

Comments

7 Responses to “Al Sharpton rails against ‘cheap demagogues’ — enters rehab clinic for treatment of self-loathing”

1. Marshall_Will on December 26th, 2014 9:21 pm

And the whole DeBlasio "under cop surveillance" was just too weird? As Doug notes, this is so TYPICAL of Leftist elites. All the while they're politicizing, leveraging and redirecting every institution from the IRS to the NSA.

So…, leaning on Tea Party org's is 'good' spying but…?

2. Doug on December 27th, 2014 12:44 am

De Blasio reminds me of the old Dennis Miller line: "I'm so insecure I get upset when I find out people I hate don't like me."

3. ChapBix on December 27th, 2014 11:54 pm

I suppose Sharpton perceives himself to be an expensive demagogue and bristles at being labeled "cheap".

4. backwoodsconsr on December 28th, 2014 12:45 am

Does manure conduct well enough for lightning to be able to strike it?

5. Medical Spa on January 7th, 2015 8:31 am

You got a really useful Website I obtain been here lesson for 60 minutes. I am a novice besides your success is exceedingly exceptionally a motivating force for me.

6. Rehab Addiction on January 13th, 2015 2:31 pm

Al Sharpton knockdown

7. Joon Kim on April 19th, 2015 1:37 am

What if the tables were turned? What if it was a black man saying these things about Jewish people? Would the black man be banned for life and forced to sell his team? I bet if we recorded Charles Barkley in a private conversation with his girlfriend while in a heated, jealous argument we would likely hear incriminating things.
    Donald Sterling is a jealous, old idiot who hate the idea that his beautiful, black Mexican girlfriend was getting more attention than he was.
    Outsourced IT Service Dallas