Swearing-in day on Capitol Hill means that Joe Biden was on hand to creep out kids:

Didn’t she seem thrilled?

Let’s be honest — if Pluggernuts was the Good Humor man you wouldn’t let your kids anywhere near the truck.

Update:

Comments

6 Responses to “Veepers Creepers: ‘Joe being Joe’ again at the congressional swearing-in”

1. backwoodsconsr on January 6th, 2015 10:52 pm

Obama thinks he's God, and Biden thinks he's Bill Clinton.

2. Truesoldier__ on January 7th, 2015 3:17 pm

Biden is one sick puppy for sure. Makes you wonder how long it will be till it is discovered that Biden was an attendee at Epstein's parties.

3. Marshall_Will on January 7th, 2015 3:46 pm

Joe is so disconnected he doesn't even realize girls that age already think of themselves as young LADIES. Not 'toddlers'. Sheesh Joe. What a doofus.

Had to pull up stakes at MM's and head to the base but would appreciate following up on the whole FEHB debacle. Our Super and I discussed it informally and I think it's worth fighting.

There seems to be ( as w/ ALL health policies ) some pretty cryptic language crafted in there? If I'm reading it correctly, all I'd have to do is strategically place a (1) day break between each 90 day set of Orders and there would be enough a break to keep them on TRS.

With all the re-writes and work-arounds/liberties THIS admin. took w/ the "law", where's THEIR beef?!

4. Truesoldier__ on January 7th, 2015 6:59 pm

That could very well be the possibility. I have seen loopholes like that before in which all it takes is just one day to throw the whole thing out, but it also has the possibility of causing other headaches in which that one day break may cause pay or other bennies issues. I would definitely look into it and see if you could find someone at a vet organization (the folks at Tri-Care are illiterate at best) to see if they have any further insight.

5. Marshall_Will on January 8th, 2015 2:44 pm

That was my cost/benefit analysis out of the gate. Poor guy ( just in order to stay on TRS ) would be mandated to miss [4] days pay ( one each qtr. ) just to 'save' on his HC premiums…?

Gotcha' coming and going! Since those on "temp technician orders" can't count that time toward their pay steps ( you can STAY on Step 1 indefinitely ) I can't see that as a detractor. But I'm sure there are other minefields waiting.

6. rajgreen on February 1st, 2015 9:54 am