deliverer

The fallout from the Obama administration’s big Paris fail continues, and it’s especially sad now that his devoted MSM sycophants have been disappointed.

Observe the behavior of kids who ordered the X-Ray Glasses from the back page of the comic book coming to a depressing realization after the mailman arrived:

(h/t Ace of Spades)

Comments

18 Responses to “Aww: After Obama’s Paris letdown, MSM wonders why their hero failed them”

1. backwoodsconsr on January 14th, 2015 11:35 am

The emperor couldn't go. He had no clothes.

2. Marshall_Will on January 14th, 2015 3:41 pm

Or SENSE?

3. Marshall_Will on January 14th, 2015 3:48 pm

While the 2014-mids were [obviously] a disaster for Dims, they've been ceding precious "hard fought" ground really since before the 2012 fraudlection.

Theirs has long been a position of abandoning the moral high ground ( yet still somehow 'claiming' it? ) in favor of what they see as the "intellectual" high ground! The foundation of the perpetual condescension. From 'there' ALL things/talking points are possible!

But [without] it, they're very obviously quite LOST. We'll have to balance our glee at their self-inflicted IMPLOSION against the reality of HAVING fractures of 'America' to reclaim and resurrect in 2016……..

4. backwoodsconsr on January 14th, 2015 4:04 pm

Amazing that they should claim the intellectual high ground when their decision making is based on emotion rather than careful and dispassionate examination of facts.

5. Truesoldier__ on January 14th, 2015 5:05 pm

But of course the only reason they claim it is the "intellectual" high ground is due to many of their positions coming out of academia. Of course academia has been lacking in any true intellectuals for quite some time now.

6. Truesoldier__ on January 14th, 2015 5:12 pm

It is fun watching the libs freak out that their chosen one would rather sit back and watch football (you know a sport that if dear leader had a son would not allow to play) than go to Paris. With that being said, the whole march was nothing more than a giant photo op for world leaders to claim, "see look, we are doing something".

If we actually had a leader in the WH, or if one of the other world leaders meant business, they would have said sorry I couldn't make the march, but I was busy ordering our Air Force to bomb IS/ISIL in Syria and Iraq, AQ in Yemen and Boka Horam in Nigeria. The bombings will continue around the clock until all these terrorist groups are either obliterated or they surrender unconditionally.

That would actually be far more effective than holding hands, singing kumbaya while marching down the streets of Paris.

7. Marshall_Will on January 14th, 2015 5:14 pm

Something that, somehow, 'seeped' into American corporate consciousness is a ( rather wonky ) concept of "EQ". Or, Emotional Quotient.

As the bestselling coauthor of Emotional Intelligence 2.0, I’m often asked to break down what emotional intelligence is and why it’s so important. Here goes…

Emotional Intelligence Is the Other Kind of Smart.

When emotional intelligence first appeared to the masses in 1995, it served as the missing link in a peculiar finding: people with average IQs outperform those with the highest IQs 70% of the time. This anomaly threw a massive wrench into what many people had always assumed was the sole source of success—IQ. Decades of research now point to emotional intelligence as the critical factor that sets star performers apart from the rest of the pack.

8. Marshall_Will on January 14th, 2015 5:17 pm

Originally banking firms LATCHED onto it like some sort of Holy [Sales] 'Grail'. Apparently The Professional SEIZED upon it ( and haven't let go since! )

It's the 'basis' for ALL their 'findings'. Had to sit thru MANY a power point/scenario-based vid presentations on this one! Utter BS.

9. Marshall_Will on January 14th, 2015 5:17 pm

The Professional Left

10. backwoodsconsr on January 14th, 2015 5:46 pm

One bit of BS I spotted in that article:

"…like IQ, personality is stable over a lifetime and doesn’t change."

I'm sure there are aspects of my personality that are much the same as when I was young, but I'm also sure there are things about me that have changed. I remember the plant manager where I worked saying to me a few months after I joined Alcoholics Anonymous, "Not many people ever really change, but you have. You're not the same person you used to be."

I'm also not the shy little wallflower I used to be. I can be the center of attention in a room full of people and feel comfortable with it. And somewhere along the line I usually have them all laughing. I credit my involvement with AA for helping me to grow in that regard as well.

11. Marshall_Will on January 15th, 2015 4:07 pm

Firstly, congrats! Good ON ya'.

But isn't it typical Professional Left Cynicism (TM) to say we, as humans are completely incapable of effecting CHANGE in our OWN life's direction!? I mean, without a multi-billion dollar, coast to coast all seeing Government PROGRAM?

Funny thing about AA, one of the stockbrokers I worked with got to know so MANY clients thru AA! Basically everybody who was ANYbody. After awhile I quit asking him "How IS IT you came to know so-and-so?"

The whole EQ thing died as quickly as it arose [within] the corp. structure, but is very much alive & kickin' from Al Gore to Shillary to…

12. Marshall_Will on January 15th, 2015 4:14 pm

Great points all. And notice how many Drudge links relate directly to [various] world leaders ( somehow SUDDENLY ) jumping on the cyber "security" bandwagon?

Any number of privacy advocates equating their proposals for "decisive actions" as nothing more than another derivation of The 'Patriot' Act to mount an all out offensive to monitor law abiding citizens' online activities.

As for RTC bombing runs? I still have my flightline hearing protectors, gloves and safety vest gathering dust in my locker. I think I can manage to fit into them.

13. baltimore dui attorneys on January 15th, 2015 5:29 pm

baltimore dui attorneys

Aww: After Obama?s Paris letdown, MSM wonders why their hero failed them : The Powers That Be

14. Granny617 on January 16th, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh My Gawd! – John Kerry actually dragged James Taylor with him to France and had him sing – "You've Got A Friend". I never thought the US would become the laughing stock of the world – but this is taking us in one big leap towards that analogy. Can't wait to hear US State Dept hack Marie Harf sing along…….. Rush should have a field day with this one.

15. ????? ???? on March 31st, 2016 11:59 am