Don’t these guys just make you proud to be an American?

At a speech today, Joe Biden gave a shout out to “an old butt buddy”:

TMI, Plugs.

Not to be outdone, Obama hooked up with a selfie-stick — an invention created with narcissists like him in mind:

Meanwhile, ISIS shudders in fear.

Comments

19 Responses to “A nation beams with pride: Biden gives shout out to ‘butt buddy’ while Obama plays with selfie stick”

1. Truesoldier__ on February 12th, 2015 8:30 pm

Regarding Bitme's comment: he must have heard that his Presidential hopes are officially sinking so he figured he would try to rally the gay community behind him (yes the pun was intended).

Regarding dear leader: The only thing that surprises me about this is how long it took him to discover it.

2. ChapBix on February 12th, 2015 10:17 pm

We are in so much trouble!

Just heard John Bolton talking about Yemen's collapse. He stated there was a decline in the country. He could just as easily have been talking about our domestic situation.

3. Marshall_Will on February 13th, 2015 4:23 am

Many of us have sensed from inception that much of what this admin/cabal genuinely seek isn't so much an "advancement of the Progressive agenda" but; the nearest available game changer.

Even if that event or development isn't immediately beneficial to their stated or covert objectives. What these clowns see primarily is; a world perpetually and permanently hobbled by the gridlock of post-WWII norms.

So even though the entire.., alternative 'energy' BUST was a complete & EPIC FAIL, like all chemistry class debacles, they LEARNED from it! How the media and public reacts? How hedge fund managers respond? As MM has occasionally mentioned; "They launch these missiles ( just to see what happens? )" Watching failed narco-state The United Cartels of Mexico fail may well be their next big objective.

4. backwoodsconsr on February 13th, 2015 11:05 am

Wow. Talk about being willing to do anything to get elected…

5. Marshall_Will on February 13th, 2015 12:52 pm

Yeah, MM ( like the rest of us squares ) often has to defer to; "The Urban Dictionary" for, 'guidance' in matters such as these. Aside from the obvious, the following has always been [my] understanding of the definition:

1) In essence, two or more individuals ( normally males but not necessarily exclusive to that gender ) whom engage covenants outside The Law with such flagrancy and frequency, associates and others with a knowledge of their a) pacts b) open secrets and c) disgustingly brazen practices, are morally offended.

2) Unsavory individuals whose [hopelessly twisted] 'moral compass' has allowed them to meander so far off course from "best practices" they've completely lost sight their self-entitled "arrangements" are not attainable to others.

3) Committing transgressions that ( if publicly acknowledged ) would not stand up to even modest doses of disinfecting sunlight. However; given the very inference of the term, butt buddies, as long as neither participant outs the [other] no prosecutable act has taken place. Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

6. backwoodsconsr on February 13th, 2015 1:33 pm

Biden could give a whole new meaning to "taking one for the team."

7. Marshall_Will on February 13th, 2015 2:47 pm

Just curious, there seems to be only a handful of posts on MM's newest thread AND… I think I know WHY?

My keyboard was acing totally WHACKO like someone is tracking our keystrokes. Absolutely NO problem anywhere ELSE. I was literally having to pound like my keyboard was a manual typewriter!

Can some of you swing by and see if you're having issues?

8. backwoodsconsr on February 13th, 2015 6:07 pm

No problems when I just tried typing something there. I have sometimes had that problem at Hot Air. No idea what causes it.

9. Ellie K on February 14th, 2015 12:19 am

I watched the video several times. I even checked New York Magazine, whose interpretation of butt buddy is the same as this site, Twitchy Team and most everyone else, Biden Gives Heartfelt Hello to ‘Old Butt Buddy’ During Speech http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/joe-
    "'butt buddies' is a term used by middle-school boys to describe inseparable friends who, owing to their close friendship, are probably doing it."

Could Biden have been referring to cigarette smoking, maybe? Regardless, what a bizarrely inappropriate thing to say.

10. backwoodsconsr on February 14th, 2015 12:53 am

I ran across an answer to a question about the same problem elsewhere. It suggested that a script on the page was slowing the response to input from typing. It makes sense to me. I've seen pages lock up or slow to a crawl because of defective scripts.

Also, it seems unlikely that a keystroke tracking program would cause such a problem. I think such a program would aim to be as unobtrusive as possible.

11. Marshall_Will on February 14th, 2015 2:26 pm

Kitzhaber RESIGNS!

( But what does it MEAN? ) Details have been 'scant' to say the least but the FBI is getting involved ( all they had to do was ASK any Oregon conservative/'read' ) and we could have saved them a lot of trouble?

12. Gorge on February 15th, 2015 2:18 pm
  13. Truesoldier__ on February 16th, 2015 1:11 pm

I am guessing that it probably should read the FBI is reluctantly getting involved. This administration can't have any real prosecutions regarding the great green scam now can they.

14. new super mario bros 2 on February 18th, 2015 1:08 am

new super mario bros 2

A nation beams with pride: Biden gives shout out to ?butt buddy? while Obama plays with selfie stick : The Powers That Be

15. Kim on February 19th, 2015 8:24 am
  16. fitbit sleep tracker on March 30th, 2015 10:50 am

Hi thanks for the awesome post and I like this post very much.keep sharing the stuff like this may help the people like us. I enjoyed your differentiated way of composing the post. You have made it very simple for me to realize. Thanks you very much.

17. Fitbit Sleep Tracker on April 23rd, 2015 7:49 am

Great post.This is a very helpful for every people.Thanks for give us a good post.I like this post very much.keep sharing the stuff like this may help the people like us.Thanks again.

18. ????? ?????? ???? on March 16th, 2016 10:55 am

good

19. sanju on September 28th, 2016 4:24 am