John Kerry lied again this morning, but you knew that because his lips were moving:

“As I said, the prime minister is welcome in the United States at any time. We have an unparalleled close security relationship with Israel and we will continue to. President Obama has done more to ensure the security of Israel by the creation of Iron Dome, by the development of weapons that are specifically calculated to be able to deal with Iran’s nuclear weapon’s problem…[etc].”

It’s at the 8-minute mark:

President Obama created the Iron Dome, eh?

In 2004, the idea for Iron Dome gained momentum with the installation of Brig. Gen. Daniel Gold as the head of the research and development bureau of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). Gold was a strong backer of the antimissile project, even skirting army contracting regulations to secure financing. He also helped persuade key politicians to support the project.

Wow, Obama had a lot of global pull considering he was only a state senator from Illinois back then!

Kerry’s such an ass.

Comments

11 Responses to “Israel’s Iron Dome? Obama created that! (according to John Kerry)”

1. Chris on March 2nd, 2015 1:50 am

Gore invented the internet, Obama created the Iron Dome, wow the Democrat politicians are amazing!

2. Truesoldier__ on March 2nd, 2015 4:26 am

Hey Doug, perhaps Kerry was thinking that the Iron Dome is what Obama planned on using to shoot down Israeli aircraft if they had gone ahead with their planned attack on Iran's Nuke facility:

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.

3. Marshall_Will on March 2nd, 2015 5:11 pm

"Gives us the House & we'll fight."
    "Wait, we need the Senate too!"
    "Oh, and the White House. Then we'll get started."

Too funny not to bump!

4. Marshall_Will on March 2nd, 2015 5:22 pm

They.Own.The.WORLD!

Questions?

But natch they "don't want to 'influence' or uh interfere w/ another nation's election outcomes" or something? Just their right to DEFEND themselves, their own security and uh [possible] survival? Picking Winners & LOSERS: It's what we DO!

And isn't it so TELLING about this Obamanation's perception of; 'sovereignty'? Apparently it IS a fluid, thing. Or, All The 'Soveignty' THEY ALLOW. Wake The F@CK UP Middle Class Amerika, You're Jewish!

5. Marshall_Will on March 2nd, 2015 5:39 pm

OT but New & Disturbing TREND:

I've always been told that "I look military ( even without the uniform? ) 24/7/365". That; or "a Cop!" So random strangers coming up to me, assuming a) it's my 'duty to SERVE them' b) have all the answers [and] c) no particular place to GO is, a day that ends in Y. It's part of Who.I.AM. Got over it a looong time ago.

But LATELY: Middle-aged women come up to me wherever it IS I might be in public, and in nothing flat start babbling about how ef'd up their LIVES are!? Has this been happening to any of the other 'cops' out there?

I mean total DRAMA in the supermarket aisle! What IS IT people!? I've been told I'm a "dead ringer for Bruce Willis" ( and AGED similarly ) but WTF do these women think I'm going to DO about: their ISSUES? SHOOT my way out of it? Isn't that what John McClane would do? Ahem, YOU'RE the ones that voted for: The Life Of JULIA ( for the last 30+ f@cking years ) so don't come crying to ME. Sheesh, even when Mrs. Will is within arm's length! Find another b!tch sponge ladies. Enough…

6. Truesoldier__ on March 2nd, 2015 7:37 pm

No kidding, but you missed a couple of steps,

"we have the house and senate, but we need 60 senators for cloture."
    "Oh wait, we need 67 senators to override a veto, then we can really fight."

The bar never quits moving with the GOP.

7. Truesoldier__ on March 2nd, 2015 7:40 pm

Yep, been happening to me as well. I have a neighbor that every time she sees me she has goes into full drama mode and seems to expect me to have the answers to everything.

What makes it worse, is that for my job I do have to wear a uniform and it actually has a badge to boot though I have zero to do with law enforcement. You would think that the fact I do not have a gun on my hip would give them a clue, but it has yet to stop them from trying.

My wife says she thinks it is the liberal wussification of the country. Those of us that have the "military look" are viewed as actually being able to do something about anything and wont cower at our own shadows, unlike the "pajama boys" that the lib media has convinced them are what men are supposed to be (according to libs anyway).

8. Marshall_Will on March 2nd, 2015 7:55 pm

Yes… yes…, I left out the BLANK CHECK part 'too'?

WHOM do I make that out to again…?

9. Marshall_Will on March 2nd, 2015 8:11 pm

Explains a lot! I guess actually being able to FIT into a uniform has something to do w/ it as well. If only we could manage to "pull off that pajama boy look" in public people would leave us TF alone?

My buddy up at the base has a pretty straightforward strategy that's been working for me in [all] aspects. We were talking about Running, and he pointed out that every PT participant that gives up, throws in the towel and just starts walking, GAVE themselves "permission" to QUIT.

What I later figured out was; whether it's someone that's really let themselves go, got on the "ROAD Program" ( Retired On Active Duty ) or let their appearance SLIDE? What they all have in common is they GAVE themselves permission to be a f@#k!ing SLOB. So… just don't give yourself PERMISSION!

Isn't being The Best You Possible what we OWE the world? God? Our spouses? Sheesh, then you see these Wounded Warriors carrying on w/o LIMBS and it should make the rest of the [non-hackers] in life feel like The Total Pussies they ARE! Sheez people, man UP!

10. Marshall_Will on March 2nd, 2015 8:15 pm

Btw, thanks for letting me vent on that good readers. But just in the time [between posts] I had ANOTHER middle-aged gal meltdown on me!

Mrs. W's former co-worker and she won't be able to come by and visit as they'd PLANNED cuzz she's feeling all sick & whatnot so…, don't EXPECT much ( if anything ) from her and….

BONK! Head hitting floor.

11. Truesoldier__ on March 3rd, 2015 11:27 am

Your buddy is right. I used to tell my soldiers that same thing. It is a mind game and you are pitted against yourself. To this day I could still pass the two mile run without a problem though I would be out of breath and heaving my guts out at the end of it no doubt (I am no where in the shape I used to be in), but I would still finish and still pass without an issue.