I give up:

Seventy-five House Republicans bent over and voted for the measure that will include funding for executive amnesty.

Sure, wave that magic wand and legalize millions of future Democrat voters, Mr. President — the Republicans will not only stand and watch, but they’ll vote to fund it just to make the “bad press” go away because they absolutely suck at messaging.

Seems like the Republicans had more balls when they didn’t have full congressional control (clearly they still don’t have control though).

Comments

10 Responses to “Thank goodness for that GOP majority in Congress, eh?”

1. iratenate on March 3rd, 2015 11:54 pm

Incorrect. Republicans in Congress, and especially their RINO "leaders," had no balls before.

2. Doug on March 4th, 2015 12:51 am

No real argument here, but the balls seem even smaller now.

The search for GOP leadership's balls dramatized: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU83OhDylY0

3. M M on March 4th, 2015 12:32 pm

Balls? HA! These boys are not only spineless but BALLLESS(3 Ls?) as well

4. Truesoldier__ on March 4th, 2015 4:42 pm

I was shocked, to be honest, to find that my RINO rep was one that voted against this crap.

5. Truesoldier__ on March 4th, 2015 4:46 pm

So Boehner and 75 RINO's voted with the Dems to force this through.

If this isn't proof enough to the GOP that Boehner needs to be replaced I don't know what will wake the GOP up.

I wonder if these 75 morons realize that Boehner has sold them down the river and their hold on the House is in jeopardy. Not only have they really pissed off their base, but they just sanctified Dear Leaders new Democrat voter registration drive that will eventually leave them in the permanent minority if they even manage to retain a seat to begin with.

These 75 along with Boehner need to be put under a 72 hour psychiatric hold for suicidal tendencies.

6. maariyahjames on March 9th, 2015 3:50 pm
  7. I ching on March 14th, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanks

8. the great wall of china on March 15th, 2015 3:15 am

the great wall of china

Thank goodness for that GOP majority in Congress, eh? : The Powers That Be

9. Web Design London on May 15th, 2015 12:53 pm

I would fortune to remember you for the energy's you get made in structure this enter. I am believing the vague pervasive methodology from you in the unavoidable too. In conviction your useful unique duplicate limits has animated me to spring my hold blog at this time.

10. ProWeb365 on September 24th, 2015 2:11 pm