Obviously Bloomberg Politics’ Mark Halperin doesn’t think Ted Cruz is an “authentic” Hispanic. Check out this embarrassment:

Amazing that Halperin didn’t ask Cruz where his Conga drum was, because this is clearly what Halperin was hoping to see during the interview:

The Dems have a fake Indian that might get into the race but Cruz is the one who will face most of the “authenticity” scrutiny from many tools in the MSM.

Comments

8 Responses to “Babalu or Bust: Mark Halperin’s interview with Ted Cruz single-handedly sets ‘journalism’ back several minutes”

1. Marshall_Will on May 10th, 2015 5:22 pm

Unbelievable.

Then again, this is the same Wait.., Don't Tell Me!/NPR Left-toppled LSM that had the audacity to outright SAY Mrs. Malkin serves DOG MEAT at the family dinner table? As you can imagine, I'm still waiting for an apology and explanation from NPR on THAT one? Your tax $'s at work…

2. Marshall_Will on May 10th, 2015 5:23 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

3. Marshall_Will on May 10th, 2015 5:31 pm

Not I'm allowing it to ruin this special day, but am I the only one just plain freaking TIRED of cyclists waltzing into a restaurant like they OWN the place?

We were just leaving ( $200 lighter ) as this troupe of bug splattered, mud puddle stained gaggle swarmed in but I think I'm going to SAY something next time! There was a priest at the next table over ( it's right by the Abbey ) so I let it slide for the time being.

But they were NOT given menus and grumbled they had to grab some off the counter? Cluebat @-hole. She may look like just another waitress to YOU but she co-owns w/ her mother. Did it dawn on you that..? E'F the cycling crowd and the $3,000 bike they rode IN on. What better way to thumb your nose at tradition than taking a 9 hour ride on Mother's Day! Freaking @-HOLES.

4. Granny617 on May 11th, 2015 10:46 am

Marsh – You are beginning to sound like me. I am on the cusp of the 60th birthday and find myself more and more annoyed with STUPID people, fast food workers, store clerks, etc. Ya know the ones yammerin for $15.00 min. wage and they can't get an order right, count change back or simply say thank you for your business. I started out my career at the bottom of the ladder, but with hard work and COMMON SENSE, made a good career for myself. I blame their lack of basic skills on teacher's unions and bad parenting. A twofer.

5. Truesoldier__ on May 11th, 2015 3:53 pm

I see that same thing as the two of you and I am only in my early 40's.. It is amazing how the teachers unions have been able to dominate the public school systems creating nothing more than an indoctrination system in which the only thing children are taught is "social justice" and that they are victims of everything all in an attempt to make them into dependent wards of the state. The only way they have been able to accomplish this is by too many parents looking at school as a daycare center and nothing more and could care less what is going on at the school, or in their own home for that matter. And it isn't just the single parents households with this problem. There are many children in a two parent home that the parents react the same way. In this case, you find some parents who only had kids, because that is what you are supposed to do, like checking off a box on a to-do list (got married, check, bought a home, check, had kids, check, bought a family dog, check, etc. etc).

6. Granny617 on May 11th, 2015 6:16 pm

Did you hear Michelle Obama's graduation speech this weekend? This is an educated woman spewing black social injustice to a group of graduates at Tuskegee University. Instead of praising them for their accomplishments and hard work all she did was complain about her self perceived racism while she was going to school. This is just plain disgusting. She is supposed to be the First Lady – someone for EVERYONE to look up to and she is joining her husband in these last two years to do nothing but divide. Lessons learned whilst sitting in Rev Wright's church.

7. Truesoldier__ on May 12th, 2015 10:20 am

I did hear it. It was utterly disgusting and tasteless. I am sure there are plenty of women out there who would love to endure the hardships mooch has to go through on a daily basis. You know like a personal chef, a housekeeping staff, designer clothing, vacations in Vail, Martha's Vineyard and Multi-Million $ Hawaiian mansions and a personal assistant to arrange everything. She claims that it is racism why she has been mistreated all her life. My guess is it has more to do with the content of her character (or lack there of) then the color of her skin.

8. Spinal Tap on May 28th, 2015 2:51 am

Spinal Tap

Babalu or Bust: Mark Halperin?s interview with Ted Cruz single-handedly sets ?journalism? back several minutes : The Powers That Be