My reaction wasn’t included in this poll, because it’s supposed to be a single word and my response was “Oh God why won’t the Clintons just take their ill-gotten millions and go away and leave us alone forever.”

Even though it’s not the biggest word in there, “murder” kind of sticks out as a response given by several people in the Quinnipiac poll:

They didn’t include Bill’s response of what comes to mind when he hears “Hillary.” I imagine it’s “run!”

Comments

10 Responses to “What’s the first word that comes to mind when you think ‘Hillary Clinton’? America has spoken”

1. Marshall_Will on August 28th, 2015 2:49 am

Apparently Inmate and/or CONVICT wasn't offered as a choice? Too funny.

Kind of reminds me when we got a hold of a "scatter plot" Media Matters or some LWNJ think tank ran charting all the various conservative bloggers. Doug and Michelle def made their list along w/ Glenn Beck, Alex Jones etc.

Wonder if Doug or anyone saved the link! If Doug hadn't cached it, I wonder if we could get a more current one form the WH? Just curious…

2. writedoug on August 28th, 2015 3:05 am

Oh yeah, that's here: http://michellemalkin.com/2014/11/12/big-truthy-i

Me being described as "to the right of Ted Cruz" still cracks me up.

3. Granny617 on August 28th, 2015 2:30 pm

That is an unfair poll! Only 1 word??? I need hundreds of words and none will be flattering to Cankles!

4. Truesoldier__ on August 28th, 2015 4:40 pm

Eyebleach comes to mind.

5. recline designs gabriella microsuede queen sleeper sectional sofa on August 29th, 2015 1:43 am

recline designs gabriella microsuede queen sleeper sectional sofa

What?s the first word that comes to mind when you think ?Hillary Clinton?? America has spoken : The Powers That Be

6. Marshall_Will on August 29th, 2015 4:04 pm

Can you believe that was only 10 MONTHS ago..!? Why does that feel like it was in a different LIFETIME?

A smidgen of scrolling reveals TrueSoldier's comment about pulling the PLUG on the National 'Science' Foundation and if THIS is the 'caliber' of fluff they're churning out, I'll throw the breaker MYSELF.

It's all "password protected" now, dead linked into e-blivion but my guess is they've simply taken the whole 'project' OFFLINE and are probably operating as robust as EVER.

How IS Ted btw?

7. Marshall_Will on August 29th, 2015 4:57 pm

Saturday OT?

Whilst rummaging thru the local thrift store I came across a copy of "The Future Dictionary of America" a truly TRULY dreadful piece of work. Cobbled together just prior to the '04 election, it contains over a 1.000 'definitions' from some 200 'authors' of some of THE worst ( and seriously Unfunny ) wordplay you'll have the misfortune of cracking open.

It can be had for a PENNY on Amazon but I'd argue you over paid. Mean and cynical doesn't go far enough, but it's worth noting in that it's a compendium of progressive @holes, all in one easy PLACE!

The self-congratulatory 'hipness' is gag inducing as are the DATED and thoroughly stereotypical and vague allusions. As you'd imagine, conservatives are their one ( and ONLY ) target. Really a precursor to Salon Game Changer, in print form.

8. small bathroom decor on September 2nd, 2015 10:21 am

small bathroom decor

9. Fix My iphone on September 22nd, 2015 5:27 am

Fix My iphone

10. William on August 17th, 2016 9:06 am

I read this article because it is not including worthless information. The author clearly describes the information. Thank you for sharing this types article. This will be very beneficiary for the readers. http://www.apass4sure.net/300-365-vce.html http://www.apass4sure.net/300-465-vce.html