Whoever uploaded the authenticity software into Hillary Clinton before her appearance on Face the Nation this morning should be concerned, because the program obviously has a few bugs in it:

“Knowing that you don’t want to engage in phony makeovers, give us three words that is the real Hillary Clinton,” Dickerson asked.

Clinton again cackled at the question.

“Just three? I couldn’t possibly do that,” Clinton said. “I mean look, I am a real person with all of the pluses and minuses that go along with being that. And I have been in the public eye for so long that I think that it’s like the feature you see sometimes ‘real people actually go shopping.’ You know?”

If the words “I am a real person” have to be said, you’ve got a problem. But to prove she’s a real person, Hillary’s campaign has even put out a new ad:

terminator

Hillary also assured Americans that her forthcoming book “To Serve Man” is not a cookbook.

Comments

11 Responses to “Proof-positive that Hillary’s authenticity software has a few bugs in it”

1. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2015 6:08 pm

"real people actually go shopping"

You mean, commoners are taken completely off guard when *elitists* are seen in a Walmart ( or other soup kitchen equivalent? ) purchasing [bargain basement essentials] to sustain our otherwise dreary lives we just assumed you wouldn't be caught DEAD using?

This from a woman that hasn't had to drive [herself] in decades? How DOES she get around?

2. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2015 6:16 pm

Speaking of the; income/LIFESTYLE inequality between we commoners and elitists?

Something I've been putting off forever, going on the SocSec website to do a few calculations! Definitely rec. we all spend some time there. You'll be absolutely SHOCKED at how little you'll be getting?

Now I realize the income data I put in was quick & dirty, but at Age 62 according to their formulas, I won't even break $1,200 a month. You can distort the $'s just about anyway you LIKE but it seems to have very little noticeable impact on the outcome!

They use an avg. life expectancy on their one calc of "83.4 Years" for MALES? Wow, def something hinky going on w/ their assumptions. Assumptions no one ELSE seems to be assuming..?

3. Truesoldier__ on September 22nd, 2015 10:28 am

Tell me about it. Being 42 now I suspect that SocSec will have disappeared by the time I hit retirement age. Thank God my wife and I have been putting away for a retirement through TSP, private 401k and diversifying with gold and a few minor art pieces.

4. Truesoldier__ on September 22nd, 2015 10:29 am

Perhaps she uses all the hot air she blows to inflate herself and float from event to event…

5. ChapBix on September 24th, 2015 1:01 am

She gets around the The Scooby Doo Machine.

6. Marshall_Will on September 24th, 2015 11:42 pm

"and a few minor art pieces"

THAT. There's another flotilla of Conventional Wisdom that needs a good scuttling! "Only 'sophisticated' investors should find themselves delving into the [murky] world of alternative investments! Middle class Americans would be better served "staying the course" with more mainstream holdings like bonds and mutual funds".

E'f UUUUUUUU!

The more off the radar we ( non-elites ) have in our portfolio the BETTER. Have you SEEN the prices on vintage guitars!? Hot rods etc? They've practically become their own 'currency'. And that's EXACTLY what this, and to be perfectly FAIR [previous] admin's prefer TOO.

That way they can track our every uptick. I'm all ABOUT trashing CW. I'd also look into "self-directed IRA's" where YOU, not the brokerage firm, have CONTROL over our investments…

7. essaycool on September 25th, 2015 5:05 pm

Hillary is a long time, deeply entrenched part of the lifelong political class people. She does not know how we are live. Her campaign had to actually "announce" that she was going to start being more "warm and kind"!

8. ????? ????? on September 26th, 2015 3:26 pm

????? ????? ????? ???? ??????? ???

9. ??????????????? on October 1st, 2015 1:29 am

???????????????

Proof-positive that Hillary?s authenticity software has a few bugs in it : The Powers That Be

10. Football Games on October 3rd, 2015 9:35 am

Football Games

11. the three week diet review on October 5th, 2015 2:45 am

the three week diet review