This is what sketch comedy looks like after it’s been written by fans of the appearing candidate and focus grouped by her campaign before airing:

Hillary’s comforted to know that when she needs help smoothing over her flip-flops and hypocrisy, she’s got friends at 30 Rock.

Comments

13 Responses to “SNL has Hillary as a bartender and can’t even muster a ‘I’ll be your private server tonight’ line?”

1. iratenate on October 4th, 2015 6:07 pm

1:40 is all I could stomach….

2. Dale on October 5th, 2015 3:57 am

That skit was so unfunny, I think Al Franken wrote it.

3. Marshall_Will on October 5th, 2015 5:14 pm

Michelle M did an article not long back calling this ploy "Fallonization". A practice where Dim pols can [conveniently] book a fast track damage control appearance, then Water Carrier Fallon dutifully employs semantic overstatement of a legit claim, making light of the ( perfectly valid ) accusation and goes on to smear/slander the whistleblower.

It's the basic FUNCTION of the 'show', intermixed w/ the occasional band/latest starlet…

4. Granny617 on October 5th, 2015 8:24 pm

Just like O'Blamo – she is a failure. Even on a comedy show. I have not heard one person – who I know – is a Democrat – say they are voting for her – they can't bring themselves to say they are supporting Sanders! And I saw my first Bernie Sanders bumper sticker last week too. It was on a Cadillac SRX SUV! So much for the "little people" supporting him. I have been a little disheartened the last couple months but I think things are starting to look up a little bit.

My sister – the dyed in the wool democrat – has finally seen the light. She is pumped about Trump – but at least she is so dismayed by what the democrats have done the last 7 years that at least she is thinking clearly! She was so anti-conservative everything until her son joined the Marines. Then she hooked up with a group of Marine moms and the transformation is a delight. She flew to Arizona this weekend and joined up with the group. They went to a private compound and rode on tanks, shot really big guns at the range, went to a rodeo and a country concert and enjoyed a great weekend. I am grinning ear to ear :) :) :). Makes family conversation around the campfire a lot more enjoyable!

5. Marshall_Will on October 5th, 2015 9:15 pm

Sounds like quite the outing! In more ways than (1) I suppose?

I've been able to remain more upbeat over the course of 2015, but for accomplishments and milestones more personal than political. In the face of Progs that have been so programmed for so LONG, it's hard not to do the jaw drop when the cr@p they're spewing isn't gaining a HINT of 'traction'? But they've no idea how else to conduct a conversation!

Particularly in light of the Roseburg, OR anti-Christian rampage, it's becoming increasingly difficult for Progs to go to their default settings and pat responses. You know, the ones that always "got the laughs"…

6. Truesoldier__ on October 5th, 2015 10:51 pm

There definitely seems to be change in the air and not just from the disappointed dems who have seen the light that their savior was a false prophet, but within the GOP as well. First we saw Cantor get tossed in the primary and now Boehner stepping down (cause he saw the writing on the wall). I keep hoping for a hat trick and we see McConnell get the boot as well.

As for Roseburg, OR, I see dear leader is planning on using his pen and phone to try gun control. Somehow I think he is going to p.o. more people with that move than actually get anything real done on the gun control front.

7. Truesoldier__ on October 6th, 2015 10:09 am

And if it isn't bad enough that Obama is weighing in on the shooting, while ignoring the targeting of Christians by the killer, now he is headed to Oregon.

8. Marshall_Will on October 7th, 2015 1:18 am

Ha! And now there's several stories that the editor of Roseburg's largest paper's poll shows the majority of residents don't even WANT Him there! Too funny.

After 7 years of tricky trial balloons & random rockets, we're finally learning to launch preemptive strikes of our own? The gist being; if He wants to come to offer support and condolences, that's FINE. If He's there to use the victims as a soapbox for more gun control.., then stay the F@&K home!

He's GOT to be stinging from that one? No doubt heads will roll b/c clearly this doofus was led to believe ( since he carried the state twice ) that the whole state is basically Portland? WHEN in fact, it's a Conservative state w/ (2) islands, Portland and Eugene. Heads will ROLL!

9. Marshall_Will on October 7th, 2015 1:29 am

TS,

One really wonders if this is an issue of "their false prophet exposing Himself to be a fraud!". Or if this is simply Progressive's way of, disassociating themselves w/ a movement they always assumed was nothing more than "a really great way to annoy friends, relatives and co-workers"?

Personally, I've never truly been 'sold' on rank & file Dim's 'conviction'. For the most part interpreted as ghey marriage/environment/W-o-W bs to throw the scent off from insolvent Public Pension PLANS…

As long as we were playing fetch w/ culture war issues, no serious discussion of how teachers, FF's and cops would receive MORE in retirement than they would at work could enter into the picture. Only the 20% Hard Left wanted to "take the system down man!"

10. Truesoldier__ on October 7th, 2015 10:38 am

I saw that and good for them. Do you think if no one shows for his lecture will they pay stand-ns or use cardboard cutouts?

I have always thought that the electoral college should be changed from a winner take all to a district by district election distribution. The electoral college votes are two votes per every state (to represent the 2 senators) and then the remaining 435 votes are broken up based on representation in the House. So why not have 2 votes that are winner take all and then the rest of the states votes are doled out based on which candidate won the district. This way we no longer have places like Portland, Eugene, Denver, Boulder, etc deciding which way a state votes.

11. Truesoldier__ on October 7th, 2015 10:40 am

You could be right. If so, we will see a serious wake up call this next year as the public/private sector unions are no longer going to be protected from Obamacare's rate hikes. I have seen what the rates increases planned for Federal employees and expect to hear quite an earful over how it is unfair that the rates went up that much (part of my job is liaison with HR in Denver).

12. Granny617 on October 7th, 2015 11:17 am

Sounds like Obozo's handlers are rolling back what he will be doing in OR. Heard he will be meeting privately with victim's families and not doing a public speech. Just wish every one of those families would tell him to go pound sand and leave him standing with his dick in his hand.

13. Marshall_Will on October 8th, 2015 12:23 am

"meeting privately"

Ha! No offense G but, fat chance! If that WERE the 'case', it would mark the first time in this admin's HISTORY they NLAGCGTW!

I'd love to SEE him get thru it without sniper fire Twitter remarks or snide snippets from talking chimp Earnest. Or the usual sycophant/surrogate salacious slandering.

I'm somehow doubting, any more than a snake won't strike.