Harry Reid is suing the company that makes the exercise bands he claims ruined his vision in one eye.

Sorry everybody, but I also have to mention this detail about the lawsuit:

Excuse me for a second…

Alright I think I’m OK, now.

Reid says his sex life was ruined so he figured he might as well ruin everybody else’s in the process. But all is not lost, because Reid obviously hasn’t lost his ability to f**k taxpayers.

Comments

12 Responses to “Legendary swordsman Harry Reid sues exercise equipment company for ruining his sex life”

1. Truesoldier__ on October 9th, 2015 10:03 am

I suspect the lawsuit is going to disappear rather quickly. Like as soon as the lawyers for the company start their under oath deposition of Reid. I would not be surprised if Mark Levin's Freedom Foundation decided to do a little Pro Bono work just to have the chance to depose Reid.

2. Marshall_Will on October 9th, 2015 10:10 am

Ha! The things Mark could bring up!?

Personally, I've never given Harry's spin on what happened the slightest credibility. Millions of people use these everyday and Dr's prescribe them for physical therapy regularly [without] incident. Much luck.

Sorry to hear about your son TS. Hope he's doing better! Dad & Mom's WALLET will take awhile… And that's the whole sad POINT of this! Healthcare may make up 20% of the Economy, but why is it taking up 30-40% PLUS of so many American's household BUDGET Mr. Prezuhdunce!

3. Truesoldier__ on October 10th, 2015 10:37 am

Thanks MW. He is doing great and the hit to the wallet wasn't to bad (though we will be rebuilding the rainy day fund).

Agree with you on the credibility issue. Makes me wonder if Reid read the warning label of not using the equipment while under the influence of alcohol.

4. Marshall_Will on October 10th, 2015 1:34 pm

"rebuilding the rainy day fund"

Again, that's kind of my read on O'Care's [personal] financial impacts. Both you *and* Mrs. TS have enviable, well paying positions. So in your case, it IS possible to rebuild those little nest eggs.

OTOH I have a friend whose co. transferred him to NC ( on his OWN dime ) with a wife ( also chemical engineer ) who's been too sick to work. Under their filing circumstances, and w/ a $10K "deductible" ( putting the "affordable" in their Affordable Care Act ) they'll NEVER rebuild the old RDF!

In fact, people that fall into O'Care's gapping cravasses won't find 'relief' in Schedule A ( by Itemizing Medical Expenses ) NOR will they find it in Gruber-esque subsidies hand crafted for 47%'ers.

Poverty By Obama/DESIGN.

5. Marshall_Will on October 10th, 2015 1:44 pm

On those same lines, I work in the same bldg. as Personnel and on Friday there was this frantic retiree desperately looking for -anyone- that could update his DEERS enrollment!

As we talked, this man is being absolutely *brow beaten" for not having a physical SS card # for his TriCare covered daughter! The man was practically in tears. In reaching out to the IRS ( which had been sic'd on him BY the system at TriCare ) he was threatened w/ FINES if he didn't produce said document within a looming deadline!

The guy was super sharp and while we didn't know each other, as a former investor in the area, knew a lot of people in common. He worked 1031 exchanges ( which have *become* as complicated as it GETS ) but could NOT 'navigate' that 1%'er Gauntlet!

Poor guy. Go figure..?

6. Marshall_Will on October 10th, 2015 3:00 pm

"We Need To Start Worrying About What Kind OF World We are Leaving For Keith Richards" Lol!

Too funny! I'd a few others:

Save the Styrofoam!

No Cartel/ISIS members were harmed in the filming of this movie!

7. ChapBix on October 11th, 2015 12:06 am

Dirty Harry's mother did not warn him about playing with rubber bands? What a shame!

8. Truesoldier__ on October 11th, 2015 9:42 pm

"he was threatened w/ FINES if he didn't produce said document within a looming deadline!"

Yet if he were in the country illegally then he would have nothing to worry about and would be showered with taxpayer funded handouts.

9. fast writers on October 12th, 2015 10:04 am

I do not see the point of this suit. He is a respected politician, why does he enhance any scandalous rumors about his private life?

10. Granny617 on October 12th, 2015 1:28 pm

I don't believe for a minute it was an accident. I heard his brother beat him up!

11. Marshall_Will on October 12th, 2015 7:56 pm

So THAT is who issued the beat down! Good for HIM.

He's not on Obamacare so he should be well taken care of.

12. Marshall_Will on October 12th, 2015 8:03 pm

Yet!?!?

Just disgusting. The guy was retired military and worked for the fire dept. Thank You For Your Service! : >

I'm absolutely bracing for what happens next and I'm thinking about pulling the PLUG on my TSP contribution until we get some more clarity here? It's only a couple grand so if they decide to 'nationalize' ( read expropriate ) it'll be an amt. any ONE of us could walk away from.

This way I could just have a payroll dep. deducted to a [separate] act. and make an annual deposit to another IRA for the tax benefit at the END of the year! ( Depending on how things look?

Just not comfortable any more.