At first when I read that Bush had to apologized to France I thought it might have something to do with an insult of Jerry Lewis, but nope:

US presidential hopeful Jeb Bush has apologised to France for referencing their working week to insult a rival.

In light-hearted comments to reporters, Mr Bush said he had done a “disservice to the French” by using them to mock Marco Rubio’s senate voting record.

“I made the mistake of saying that the Congress operates on a French work week,” he was reported as saying.

He said he had since learned that the French work longer hours than the Germans do.

Jeb Can Fix It! — Probably by pledging that if elected he’ll make Bastille Day a federal holiday in the U.S. and then hope nobody notices the irony.

Comments

6 Responses to “Jeb Bush surrenders to the French”

1. Granny617 on November 4th, 2015 4:32 pm

Ummm – I say Bye-Bye Jeb!

2. Truesoldier__ on November 4th, 2015 6:05 pm

Exactly. Jeb's campaign has been just like his presidency would have been. He will take more of peoples money then squander it on pipe dreams.

3. Truesoldier__ on November 4th, 2015 6:07 pm

Jeb's new campaign slogan is nothing more than ta rip off of "Bob the builder":

4. Granny617 on November 4th, 2015 6:46 pm

Look how much money he wasted on this campaign. Those who forked over the big bucks must be pissed – but they should have known better. The base is not going to settle for the establishment/media pick this time around. And there are a lot of sheeple who voted for Duh Won and now know they made a really big mistake. They darn near ruined our country but hopefully they will make better choices this time around.

5. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2015 1:38 am

"Those who forked over the big bucks…"

You mean the Fed-Ed Kommon Kore Kamikazes? Yep! And yes, they should have known BETTER. Whatever dude says [in public] PRIVATELY he's got to be kicking himself for EVER getting on board w/ "The Academic Albatross".

Say what he may, Jeb's blind obedience to The Arne Duncan STFU & Git Onboard approach to Big Money-Big Tech's twisted surviellance program wrapped into K-12 edukation is what queered w/ voters.

I'm sorry, were the rest of the GOP field wearing pleated skirts and sporting pom-poms for Kommon Kore..? What I THOUGHT.

6. Chris on November 6th, 2015 10:13 pm

I thought the "disservice to the French" comment was pretty funny myself.