Because when you think “woman who stayed married to a serial cheater for political reasons,” you think “family values.” But it’s even worse than that:

Yeah, here’s Hillary’s “pro-family” hero:

Anybody who thinks that’s a terrible number is considered “anti-family” by this sociopath who’s dangerously close to being our next president.

Comments

11 Responses to “Hillary’s definition of what’s ‘pro-family’ leaves something to be desired”

1. Truesoldier__ on November 12th, 2015 11:06 am

So has Hillary petitioned Webster's to change the definition of family to 'a serial lying wife, a serial cheating husband and at least one abortion.'?

2. Granny617 on November 12th, 2015 4:51 pm

Sicko woman!

3. Truesoldier__ on November 12th, 2015 6:39 pm

Speaking of Hillary, it looks like her, her lawyers, one of her aides or a combination of all of the above may be one step closer to an orange jumpsuit:

Agents are looking at U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, which pertains to “materially false” statements given either in writing, orally, or through a third party. Violations also include pressuring a third party to conspire in a cover-up. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison. This phase represents an expansion of the FBI probe, which is also exploring potential violations of an Espionage Act provision relating to “gross negligence” in the handling of national defense information. … The section of the criminal code being explored is known as “statements or entries generally,” and can be applied when an individual makes misleading or false statements causing federal agents to expend additional resources and time.Two government officials also said that the FBI has launched a classification review into Clinton’s emails independent of the review currently being conducted by the State Department.

4. Marshall_Will on November 13th, 2015 2:04 am

"Only 27% believe she did nothing wrong"

Settled consensus!

Is the Progressive Left conceding there's no WAY Dims can "take back the country" so instead: they're setting up the GOP recipient for their gift-wrapped [strategic] debacle..?

MM's posters ( at length ) finally surmised that for all His complaining, Obama got EXACTLY the "economy" they HOPED for in 2008! Financially desperate people, laid off by the millions, clamoring for, change.

Who KNOWS what kind of econ-poison plans they'll have laid for their successor? Lord only knows they've had enough TIME to hatch them? As many of us have said, if they can't fundamentally transform this nation, they'll DESTROY it for Conservative America. After all, it's only fair…

5. Marshall_Will on November 13th, 2015 2:17 am

Also important to note, and I believe this admin's handlers called this one to the T! Cracks were showing in the middles classes' lifestyle bubble LONG before 2008. With record consumer debt, credit cards, student loans and "musical chair mortgages" just to stay afloat, by 2006 in most states and '05 in CA, FL, NV, AZ and other pop. centers, Dims were keenly AWARE many of us were "borrowing our way into the 'middle class' ".

Without access to home equity loans, wildly appreciating real estate prices and ever cheaper money, our house of cards was BOUND to collapse. New car sales ( and other durable purchases ) would utterly evaporate.

They also knew that many of the MCP ( middle class posers ) would be revealed for the frauds that they were, and ultimately wouldn't give a rat's @$$ about "saving face" or looking bad in front of the Joneses. That demographic has provided their leverage ever SINCE. Can't tell you how many times I've heard ( especially younger voters ) openly ask "What's so great about the middle class ANYWAY?"

6. Granny617 on November 13th, 2015 2:56 pm

And remember Marshall – we have a whole big generation of young adults who were raised by parents who refused discipline them or say no to them. It is the gimme generation/I want it now generation. The credit card debt is awful, student loan debt is awful (for a crappy, useless degree) and now these spoiled brats don't want to pay up. Screw em – they need to grow up and learn what life is all about – and it aint FREE!

7. Dale on November 13th, 2015 5:04 pm

I seen a post on Breitbart that Wendy Davis claimed that she aborted her baby out of love. If someone can tell me the difference between her and John List please let me know.

8. Marshall_Will on November 14th, 2015 8:53 pm

Tell me about it!

I'm dealing w/ one right now. After his ( 4th or 5th c-o-n-s-e-c-u-t-i-v-e PT fail, I've kind of lost track? ) Airman Dimmowitz informs me he's "going to use his G.I Bill to 'finish' college".

Stoked just to finally be DONE w/ him I enthusiastically inquire as to what his major will be! No clue… Just misses the party scene and… kind of tired of working. Good riddance!

But it's so typical these daze. For all our better efforts, seldom is there any real reward for the best of intentions, and delving into their murky minds. I've been pulled aside b/c I told the commander I felt I totally FAILED her!? But it wasn't just 'me'. Everyone gave it their best shot and it's these KIDS that are "totally inflexible", unable to modify and "set in their ways". Wait a MINUTE, I thought that was supposed to us old folks?!

9. Marshall_Will on November 14th, 2015 9:05 pm

Excellent analogy. Had to Wiki it, for those of us that don't hold psych degrees or criminal investigation background!

I'm sure List's family thought they were "better off" and feeling' the love too. ( Although the wife truly WAS strange? )

10. physique mastery system on December 10th, 2015 3:10 am

physique mastery system

Hillary?s definition of what?s ?pro-family? leaves something to be desired : The Powers That Be

11. homeia on January 12th, 2016 12:58 pm

I really want to see Hillary going to be our next president.