Islamic terrorists have killed hundreds in recent weeks and their spread has sparked worldwide travel warnings. With that in mind, here’s a direct quote from the President of the United States about the announcement that a conference on climate change in Paris will not be postponed: “What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be.”

Obama actually said that:

Yep, terrorists are shuddering in fear at climate change alarmists’ refusal to cancel a conference where ISIS’ (and others) atrocities will be blamed on fossil fuel emissions.

I can only imagine what would have been said if Winston Churchill, after the first London Blitz, responded “the best rebuke to this is to not cancel the Art Fair, am I right!?

Unless something changes quick we really are screwed beyond recovery.

(h/t Allahpundit at Hot Air)

Comments

117 Responses to “Obama leads climate change army pretending they’re fighting back at ISIS by not canceling a f***ing meeting”

1. Marshall_Will on November 25th, 2015 2:40 am

Hard to say whether this involves more sleight of hand media distraction, actual ( but highly deluded ) sense of 'conviction' OR!

It's a final elitist convention convening in one central locale to board a Mars-bound, flying.., saucer, to abandon a doomed planet! WTF!? Total lunacy.

But as the intersection of ( what has become common knowledge ) and the sheer *frequency* of news events we commented on in just the previous thread, they're fast approaching the point of no return. They're all engaging like each "has nothing to LOSE!?" Or, as Michael Savage noted recently, they're all TRYING to lose!

What's the end game here?

2. Truesoldier__ on November 25th, 2015 11:51 am

In this particular statement I think it is Obama's attempt to sound tough…and like everything else he failed miserably.

3. Granny617 on November 25th, 2015 1:00 pm

Well let's see how CNN covers this climate change hoax meeting. We can now confirm that CNN is the network for all things Dem.

4. Truesoldier__ on November 25th, 2015 2:41 pm

Between that and the selective editing of a statement (this one was Trump) the question is will the RNC cancel CNN's hosting of the next debate in a couple of weeks?

5. Truesoldier__ on November 25th, 2015 2:44 pm

The former Deputy Director of the CIA Michael Morell has said he thinks the reasons Obama has refused to hit ISIS oil trucks up till now was twofold. First he didn't want to cause environmental damage and secondly he wanted to leave the infrastructure (I.e. The trucks) intact.

6. Possibly the most pathetic statement from a U.S. President ever | If You're Left on November 25th, 2015 9:34 pm

[…] Via Doug Powers […]

7. Marshall_Will on November 25th, 2015 10:13 pm

"he wanted to leave the infrastructure…"

THERE'S a laugh. After practically GUTTING our HC infrastructure, DECIMATING the Energy sector and strangling private commerce ( they didn't name Operation Chokehold for NOTHING..? )

Now's he's concerned about some [hypothetical] "potential future use" of some freaking road thru the middle of a DESERT? Wow, to scores of Yazidi women that are intentionally STARVING themselves to death in the 'hopes' it will put an end to sexual abuse, torture and degradation at the hands of their ISIS captors… I'm sure this comes as fabulous news!

Really? The former CIA Director relayed that… I don't even know what to say.

8. uk service on December 1st, 2015 4:41 am

Where were you when Mr. Shrub, Jr. was in office? He was a conjurer with the War on Iraq. He had some impact and much I would say, in light of the fact that the loss of life stayed 5,000 or more. Really, the loss of life was more than 250,000 setbacks in Iraq. Mr. Bramble, Jr. bankrupted us also. I would rally behind the dedicated President that Mr. Barack Obama keeps on being. Somebody or something has bushwhacked you.

9. iratenate on December 3rd, 2015 11:23 pm

Powerful, indeed. And almost as effective as actually doing something….

10. Peter Dager on December 10th, 2015 12:52 pm

Thank you of great share. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful information being shared freely out there.

11. http://demo.clickmyweb.net on December 17th, 2015 4:23 am

Obama leads climate change army pretending they?re fighting back at ISIS by not canceling a f***ing meeting : The Powers That Be

12. law essay on December 23rd, 2015 9:20 am

It seems to me like it is a very nice post to read. For sure, many will be interested to read the post.

13. Getmyleather on March 8th, 2017 5:04 am

well, as you know Obama one of the great person, and he is responsible as he care United State Govern and he give much time for public and give great services for them, and if you compere previous government Obama's govern is the best in USA.

14. O.S.I. on May 31st, 2017 9:25 pm

I have defeated every right wing nut job on the subject of Climate change. One I beat down so hard he refuses to debate me further he is a yellow coward.

15. charlie on May 31st, 2017 10:33 pm

Yep, that's Roger…………

16. O.S.I. on June 1st, 2017 1:54 am

He never offers to debate because he dose not know how. His thing is stalk and troll. He once admitted his strategy was to simply out spam the other person with stupid in a debate until they simply gave up and walked away. Claiming since he got the last word he considered it a win. He has no idea how stupid he looked every time. Cephus even called him out on this. How every time you gave a logical reply to his stupid he doubles down on stupid and like a tard keeps changing the line of debate back to things you already dumbed down for him to understand. Roger is willfully ignorant.

17. charlie on June 1st, 2017 2:19 am

He is now in the Trump camp after putting him down from the beginning. He has no other bandwagon to jump on right now.
    I believe that Trump will be the most controversial president we ever had. He keeps changing his mind on issues, contradicts himself over and over again.
    NKorea seems to be a dead issue, we are more scared than Kimmy UnUn is from us.
    Trump will lead us into another war, the Industrial Military Complex needs to be fed.
    The health care act is already a disaster, has not even started yet.
    Don't believe in lower taxes for the middle class, the winners will be the wealthy.
    I could go on and on, it does not look good. T. needs to clear his own swamp……………..He reminds me of Mussolini…………

18. O.S.I. on June 1st, 2017 2:23 am

Trump spent 8 years trying to get Obama impeached; smart money says Trump wont make it to the end of this year.

19. charlie on June 1st, 2017 3:00 am

He will quit, he cannot swallow criticism, he has an enormous ego, does not accept being a loser. He does not trust anyone. He does not understand Government, does not know what the 3 branches are for, he is not a conservative and could care less about the Constitution, I bet he never studied it. He needs to get off that twitter, he acts like a child.
    He grew up wealthy, does not understand how the middle class struggles.
    I did not vote for him, as a matter of fact this was the first time I did not vote at all, I'm done voting for the lesser of 2 evils…………..
    How about debating that Roger? You should be able to, since you are a retard…………and a moron…………right O.S.I.

20. O.S.I. on June 1st, 2017 11:48 am

I'm sure you would do better right Charlie.

21. Roger on June 1st, 2017 6:14 pm

All that and you can't show warming is happening, or that CO2 won't be absorbed by faster plant growth.

That means you blow your own horn without any reason for it. Is that like a shiny participation award?

22. O.S.I. on June 5th, 2017 9:44 pm

I so own this topic with a little pansy yellow coward. I beat him down on climate change like it was my job. He is such a LOSER!!

23. O.S.I. on June 5th, 2017 9:47 pm

Granny, you are old and don't care about the future please leave the topic of climate change to those of us young enough to have to live with what your generation did to this planet.

24. O.S.I. on June 5th, 2017 10:12 pm

Spams like that show how dumb you are. Try opening a book on the subject before you stalk/troll others. That way you might not say such stupid things. Just FYI I find it quite tiresome having to school you over and over again. Or would you care to debate with Surf/ not Serf? IDIOT!!!!! Serf not Surf used to kick your ass every time LOSER!!!!!!!! Dammit Roger pay attention. WTF? Why I do not have to point out how stupid as you are; you do know that with every spam you make. Are you and Donald Trump one in the same level of dumb ass? Are all contards as dumb as you? Survey says YES!!!

25. Roger on June 6th, 2017 4:23 pm

You're the one hiding. You're the one that can't defend you own comments.

You went from 'bring it on' to 'oh no… I better move again'.

26. Roger on June 6th, 2017 4:24 pm

Climate change? So you don't use the tag line 'global warming' any more? Why? It's not warming. And change? It's part of nature. You can't show anything is happening and aren't man enough to admit it.

That's why you're just a coward keyboard commando with no credibility.

27. Roger on June 6th, 2017 4:26 pm

Yet you can't show there is global warming.

Wow, another empty vacuous attack against those that are fact based, instead of your talking point propaganda points.

Why don't you just show up and defend your comments to a jury?

28. O.S.I. on June 6th, 2017 6:21 pm

Roger,Why aren't you capable of defending your spams here on Intense Debate? You are a yellow coward that needs another real man to defend you. YOU ARE A PANSY/little NANCY BOY who has to sit too pee!!! Checkmate LOSER!!! I WIN!!!

29. Roger on June 7th, 2017 1:00 am

Twice you just ignore my comment having substance. You still can't defend your position so you deflect with insults.

I'm not the coward, just send me the info for your attorney and we'll see who the coward is. Right now? It's you, How long have you lived at your last address? That's because you are dodging the world in general and me specifically.

30. O.S.I. on June 7th, 2017 1:07 am

Unlike you Nancy/Roger I do not need another man to defend my honor, JFC your such a little girl.( " Roger, I'm going to tell teacher that you were mean to me.") Grow pair nutless Checkmate LOSER!! I WIN!!

31. Alinsky Hero USA on June 7th, 2017 12:50 pm

Roger is a coward.

He prances around the internet with his swishy bravado, begging every man he meets to call his lawyer so he can have a more intimate relationship with them offline.

Without his gay for pay lawyer, Roger immediately hides under his bed calling the post master general.

32. Roger on June 7th, 2017 3:15 pm

Poor Joe, you still can't face reality can you? You are the two cowards hiding and by your actions show you can't defend your comments.

As a deviant sexual stalker you come to a forum about politics and of course have nothing to contribute, not that makes any sense.

So, you want to make it a personal attack.

You are a bigot and a fraud, you pretend as a progressive and openly homosexual man that there is equality then use that label as an insult.

I'm not interested.

But that aside, for you to use that label as an insult shows you have no integrity and simply can't be taken seriously, and of course nobody here has done that for years.

And frankly, your family rejects you for many reasons and your lack of integrity is only part of it.

33. Roger on June 7th, 2017 3:16 pm

You couldn't defend your honor with 5 attorneys. Once you get to court you know you're toast. You're behaving like a little girl hiding and running away from a big spider, a coward.

34. O.S.I. on June 7th, 2017 6:39 pm

So now the little Nancy boy thinks he's a spider ? I am sure to a little PANSY like you they must seem scary.Roger I squash spiders just like I defeat little punk ass insects like you in every exchange. You are a LOSER, and I WIN AGAIN!! OSI SCORE!!!

35. Rod Holder on June 8th, 2017 12:15 am

You're the last person on the face of the planet anyone would believe. Go back to Breitbart, you're trying to destroy this site!!!

36. Comedy Central on June 8th, 2017 12:17 am

When's your court date? I need to set up a videographer so we can all share. Don't worry, I'll pay for it since you can't.

37. HPD on June 8th, 2017 2:39 pm

I liked you better when you were still in the closet.

38. Roger on June 8th, 2017 3:53 pm

Still hiding and moving to stay ahead of the people that you tried screwing over?

According to your own definition that makes YOU the nancy boy that runs and suffers defeat after defeat. You don't win, you don't score. You don't squash anything, you run and hide from it.

39. Roger on June 8th, 2017 3:54 pm

Still can't use your own identity Joe?

ejdulis replied to your comment on Scratch that, trying Intense Debate. / Politics, Guns & Beer:

"I see others have taken my idea of impersonating you and others like Cowboy logic and winsorwhore.

I am glad to have made such a great contrbution to the destruction of this site."

40. Roger on June 8th, 2017 3:55 pm

I'm not the one hiding and scurying around to avoid it.

WTE was the one that couldn't afford the trip, or legal representation.
    I bet it's the reason smelly is so scared of facing me in court too.

41. Roger on June 8th, 2017 3:55 pm

That's not what you used to say Joe.

2 minutes ago @ http://donbeliveit.blo... – About · 0 replies · +1 points
    912wolverire is gone because of me.

42. Hiza Virgin on June 8th, 2017 5:20 pm

So no date yet? Story of your life.

43. HPD on June 8th, 2017 5:21 pm

Was that the avatar that had a picture of your face with a dick in front of it? Why did you share that pic? Is that your idea of a dick pic?

44. Dr. DP on June 8th, 2017 5:24 pm

How did ejdulis get that picture of you with a dick in your face? Did you send it to him?

45. Roger on June 8th, 2017 5:45 pm

Joe, you realize that you aren't fooling anyone?

280 weeks ago @ Politics, Guns & Beer – Scratch that, trying I… · 13 replies · +1 points
    How many are now on a crusade to destroy the Roger problem?

46. Roger on June 8th, 2017 5:47 pm

You have defeated no one. There is no man made climate change and you have never proven it to exist. You are the nut job! And I don't debate you, I explain the facts so badly you pretend you win without ever doing so.

And you are hiding and moving every couple of months, that makes you the yellow coward. Why don't you have your lawyer call mine to set up a trial date? Because you know you'd get a beat down that would make you wet yourself.

47. Roger on June 8th, 2017 5:50 pm

Still can't come up with anything worth posting? Story of your life.

11 minutes ago @ Storyleak – Video: Blueprint For A… · 1 reply · 0 points
    Where would you like your head buried?

48. Ewe Lost on June 8th, 2017 5:51 pm

That's not a court date, homo.

49. Dr. DP on June 8th, 2017 5:55 pm

Was that picture the motivation for your dick shaped spaceship?

50. Troot on June 8th, 2017 5:56 pm

"I explain the facts so badly…."

Now that we can agree on.

51. Roger on June 8th, 2017 6:15 pm

Poor Joe you still haven't gotten that professional help, have you?

52. Roger on June 8th, 2017 6:15 pm

All you can agree on is that you have nothing to contribute.

53. Roger on June 8th, 2017 6:16 pm

Why ask me, ask Shawn when he's going to grow a pair and step up to defend his own comments.

54. O.S.I. on June 8th, 2017 10:56 pm

Roger, you make yourself look like a complete Trump with every post. You are and have always been a LOSER ( Just ask your father) Checkmate LOSER I WIN AGAIN!!!!! OSI SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spider GIRL Roget SQUASH !!! Itszy pitsy pansy ( Roger) went up the water spout. Down came the news paper and squashed the spider out. I WIN ONCE AGAIN!!!! All everyone can agree on is that you have nothing to contribute.

55. Mr. T on June 9th, 2017 1:32 am

God damn you're such a spineless queer.

56. RogerNoFindeee on June 9th, 2017 1:34 am

Hahaha!!!! You can't find him!!!!!

OSI WINS AGAIN!!!!

57. Hey Gay Boy! on June 9th, 2017 1:36 am

This picture? The one with some guy's dick in your face? http://intensedebate.com/people/RogerIsSuperGay

58. O.S.I. on June 9th, 2017 1:40 am

Roger just wants me to go out on a date with him, and a court date to him is when he blows me in the men's room at the Mall food court. Good luck with that Roger/Spider Poosy !! OSI WINS AGAIN SCORE!!!

59. Roger on June 9th, 2017 2:24 am

Shawn, you made defamatory claims against me, and I want you to face justice in a civil court setting. You know we do have a civil court system don't you? Oh, you know. You pretended you had a spine and challenged me to bring it on, that you would counter suit, until you realized I was going to actually litigate. Now? You're a spineless little keyboard commando. How many times have you moved in the last month? Huh?

You're such a coward, you can't screw up the courage to even step on the field, you don't ever score.

60. Roger on June 9th, 2017 2:24 am

Do you want a list of his old addresses? Even in the last 6 months….

61. Roger on June 9th, 2017 2:26 am

You look like a spineless keyboard commando with each whine.

Everyone here knows you're the coward hiding from my attorney and facing me in court. Facing me why? Because you ran off at the mouth and said things you know were false and that you had no chance of defending. You're a pathetic liar.

Instead of showing up and defending your comments, which you know you can't, you lose again. You are a nothing.

62. Roger on June 9th, 2017 2:27 am

You seem to hope so Joe, you need professional help.

63. O.S.I. on June 9th, 2017 2:32 am

Be careful Roger, your PANSY, Homo , stalking, Insane, Cyber Harassing, troll side is showing , and yes I will use it in Court. Permalink Gottcha!! LOSER!!! OSI WINS AGAIN !! Checkmate LOSER!!!!!!!! SCORE!! I see you still have, and never had anything to contribute. Good night spider Poosy!!

64. U HOMO on June 9th, 2017 11:39 am

65. Dick Face Rog on June 9th, 2017 11:40 am

You don't look like a professional when you are pictured with a dick in your face.

66. Gross! on June 9th, 2017 11:43 am

Hey homo, you're the one hiding behind a lawyer. Do you like being behind powerful men?

67. O.S.I. on June 9th, 2017 11:58 am

You know when Roger says you need professional help he is offering his services as an expert C0ck sucker. OSI WINS SCORE!!!!

68. Alinsky Hero USA on June 9th, 2017 1:59 pm

Roger will never post the email ejdulis sent him, telling him to STFU, and stop bother men on the Brietbart site.

Roger, being a queer, was so excited to get attention from a male moderator, he sent the email to his online "friends" who promptly laughed at Roger and made fun of him after that.

None of them will even speak to him anymore, that is why Roger has to stalk men and try to sue them to get any attention.

69. Alinsky Hero USA on June 9th, 2017 2:04 pm

Yes, he is. And his whole world collapsed when Casey told him I had a
    hidden ISP. Roger cried and cried as he paid Casey all that money for nothing.

And now we still get to expose Roger for reading LGBT romance novels with shirtless men on the covers, and make fun of him, and own him, and use him like a tool, just like all the men in his life growing up.

Even Grandpa Russell used to kick queer Roger in the teeth and call him a little queer in front of the rest if the family, as they all laughed and watched him run away with his swishy wrists.

70. Roger on June 9th, 2017 3:36 pm

Poor Joe.

So, you want to make it a personal attack.

I'm not interested.

71. Roger on June 9th, 2017 3:37 pm

Do you always fixate on guys that refuse to discuss sex with you?

72. Roger on June 9th, 2017 3:38 pm

Poor Joe.

You sure do project a lot. Why don't you get professional help?

73. Roger on June 9th, 2017 3:39 pm

Fine, you go ahead and have your attorney call mine and we'll see how that works out.

You don't have the guts. You're a yellow coward swine.

74. Roger on June 9th, 2017 3:39 pm

Still have nothing to contribute, but your fixation won't allow you to crawl away?

You need professional help.

75. He Can't on June 9th, 2017 4:41 pm

You need to stop acting like a homo.

76. Dick Face Book on June 9th, 2017 4:41 pm

Do you use that picture on your Facebook page?

77. Gross! on June 9th, 2017 4:43 pm

So you admit you have sex with your lawyer? Poor Casey.

78. Roger on June 9th, 2017 4:46 pm

So you admit you are here to ask men if they share your same sex inclinations?

79. Mirror Mirror on June 9th, 2017 5:02 pm

Attorneys are for girly men but you already knew that when you looked in the mirror.

80. Gross! on June 9th, 2017 5:03 pm

That REALLY sounded gay.

81. Truthfinder on June 9th, 2017 8:53 pm

Would you like a list of all of your relatives, old and current addresses, phone numbers, employers and all other pertinent information about you from Truthfinder?

82. Pedo Watcher on June 9th, 2017 8:55 pm

no he has a picture with young children crawling on him and he has his zipper down

83. Roger on June 9th, 2017 9:08 pm

Then call the court and don't get representation if you feel that way.

84. Roger on June 9th, 2017 9:09 pm

You need professional help.

85. Roger on June 9th, 2017 9:09 pm

Joe, you've already posted what you felt was that information.

As a deviant stalker you just can't figure out healthy boundaries.

You need professional help.

86. O.S.I. on June 9th, 2017 9:40 pm

You know when roger tells you need professional help he is offering his services as a professional C0ck sucker.

87. Roger on June 9th, 2017 9:49 pm

Shawn, you spent a lot of time on that Coast Guard ship. I know what people say about men locked up on a ship for long periods of time… is that why you're so desperate to talk to men about homosexual sex acts?

88. O.S.I. on June 9th, 2017 9:52 pm

Does that make you horny Roger. How often do you wank to that fantasy? I would guess a lot. Don't believe all the gay porn you watch Roger. You fags are such freaks!!

89. Roger on June 9th, 2017 10:10 pm

It seems to have gotten you stirred up.

You know what? No wonder you are such a yellow coward swing that runs and hides as a normal course in life. Do you move every month, or is it twice a month to avoid the people you have screwed over?

90. O.S.I. on June 9th, 2017 11:15 pm

Well as you know I have a crazy gay stalking troll who wants to have an unnatural relationship with me named Roger. Other than that my job takes me all over the world (Hawaii next week) so I told him it would never work out for us; plus I am straight, and do not date outside my species and Roger your a well known Homo Goat phucker. Was that to Intense a debate for you Rog?

91. Roger on June 9th, 2017 11:38 pm

Joe is after you too?

Well, thankfully showing up in court where a bailiff is there to provide security negates that defamatory comment. You're just a spineless yellow swine that is a lame keyboard commando. You can't back up anything you spew, so you have to run and hide.

92. O.S.I. on June 10th, 2017 12:40 am

GFYS Spider Pansy!!! I WIN AGAIN and you are still a LOSER!!! Aloha faggot!!

93. Roger on June 10th, 2017 12:45 am

Shawn, if you want that sort of thing talk to Joe.

I'm expecting for a fair and impartial judge to preside over an open trial and the jury to tell you to go pound sand.

That's why your'e so scared, so cowardly and so frightened that you keep moving constantly. You're scared, it shows.

94. O.S.I. on June 10th, 2017 12:56 am

GFYS spider pansy! I WIN AGAIN ! and your still a LOSER!! OSI SCORE!!! Aloha Faggot!!

95. Roger on June 10th, 2017 1:12 am

What a loser you are. You can pretend you're not a loser, but your actions show you know how lame you are. You can't defend your own comments in the safety of a court room. You better console yourself with Joe, he's into that sort of thing.

96. Shawn on June 10th, 2017 9:44 am

Bring it on fag boi.

97. Uncle Rog on June 10th, 2017 9:49 am

I am looking for children to share new ideas with.

98. Roger on June 11th, 2017 11:52 pm

Joe, you really need professional help.

Shawn posts under his own profile and while he pretended he wanted to fight me in court, his actions have proven otherwise, he knows he'd be humiliated, he can't defend his own comments.

99. Roger on June 11th, 2017 11:54 pm

Poor Joe, just say so under your own identity. It's not like your need for professional help has gone unnoticed.

100. G. Zuschrist on June 12th, 2017 3:19 am

You queer, why don't you leave men alone? They're not interested in you!!

101. Pedo Watcher on June 12th, 2017 5:18 am

i don't know joe but you're the one that needs professional help. have you been evaluated?

102. Jimmy's Shame on June 12th, 2017 12:49 pm

Roger you know healthy boundaries. He sues men he searches for on the internet. He is gay and dangerous. Just ask Jimmy Russell.

Here is a list of all of the virgin's neighbors. They should be warned about his stalking and his comment stream should be sent to them all.

Nebraska Youth Camp

Kearney Buffalo NE 68847-9469

Matt Waugh
    Phone: (308) 234 5272
    78 Sweetwater Ave S
    Kearney Buffalo NE 68847-9469

103. Jimmy's Shame on June 12th, 2017 12:51 pm

Roger you know healthy boundaries????? You sue men you search for on the internet. You are gay and dangerous. Just ask your brother, Jimmy Russell.

Nebraska Youth Camp

Kearney Buffalo NE 68847-9469

Matt Waugh
    Phone: (308) 234 5272
    78 Sweetwater Ave S
    Kearney Buffalo NE 68847-9469

104. Alinsky Hero USA on June 12th, 2017 1:00 pm

Truthfinder, when Roger refers to you as "Joe" he is talking about an innocent man from Chicago who Roger and Casey harassed for months, defamed on the Stroyleak site for months, until they realized they were after someone Roger just decided one day was me, because I gave my opinion on a some book cover artwork.

Casey got so upset that he dropped the case and told Roger he no longer wanted to be a gay for pay lawyer for some internet stalking queer anymore.

Healthy boundaries.

SENT FROM ALINSKY"S SAMSUNG GALAXY S4

105. Roger on June 12th, 2017 3:05 pm

Still pretending I'm not?

You need professional help Joe.

106. Roger on June 12th, 2017 3:05 pm

Joe, you're a deviant sexual stalker.

Yes, you have no grasp on normal boundaries.

107. Roger on June 12th, 2017 3:06 pm

So, you want to make it a personal attack.

I'm not interested.

108. Roger on June 12th, 2017 3:06 pm

Still didn't get that professional help Joe?

109. O.S.I. on June 14th, 2017 9:31 am

Shoo fly!

110. Roger on June 14th, 2017 12:15 pm

You seem to behave like a steaming pile of feces, so I'm not surprised you deal with a lot of flies.

111. Roger on June 14th, 2017 12:17 pm

Still scared of people who can debate better than you?

That would be a lot of people btw.

112. Roger on June 14th, 2017 12:19 pm

Still upset that you lose every single debate?

113. Roger on June 14th, 2017 12:19 pm

Do you hate it when you look like the moron that you are?

114. Roger on June 14th, 2017 12:19 pm

Still scared that you might have to defend your comments in court?

115. Guest 678 on June 14th, 2017 12:52 pm

shoo fly

116. Roger on June 14th, 2017 3:49 pm

Still scared of people who can debate better than you?

That would be a lot of people btw.

117. Academic Papers on June 29th, 2017 9:18 am

Lets see that if Trump is able to follow the best strategies and policies that Obama administration made to deliver the best things to people of USA.