The wind-up:

And the pitch:

Huma said that Hillary’s “often confused” so the above demonstration of selective amnesia isn’t a surprise, nor will it be the last.

Comments

15 Responses to “Selective amnesia in action: Hillary laments immigration raids”

1. Truesoldier__ on January 12th, 2016 5:59 pm

"I do not think raids are an appropriate tool to enforce immigration laws…They are sowing discord and fear."

Yep, Hillary is fearing that if raids are used she may not have the votes necessary to win the nomination, let alone the general election and that leads her with the feeling of discord.

2. Marshall_Will on January 13th, 2016 12:09 am

Hahaha! So true.

But I was thinking, just looking at so many state's demographics? Much of peddling diversity hinges somewhat on skewed, misleading data! I can't tell you how many times I'll be in a store, restaurant or even a stoplight, to find I'm the only White person there!?!?

Yet; to hear Dims describe it, OR/WA/ID etc. are "97% White/Caucasian". And for all we know, it may well be true. However, and I believe this to be the case, while it is statistically accurate, solid SOLID portions of that are aging, shut-in, WWII era Americans, seldom leaving their home!

Dims know this end of the White demo ( many of whom are leaving the party in DROVES anyway ) are facing the limits of mortality. It's what drives their whole sense of urgency. To push as much thru as they can while numbers are still in their favor.

Who's 2016 a make-or-break year for again?

3. Marshall_Will on January 13th, 2016 12:13 am

TS,

Just curious but at the end of the last post, you mentioned Romney's, essentially throwing in the towel *after* he mopped the floor w/ O'Drama. If you can, develop that, theory.

Many of us sensed the same but of course have no solid proof. O'sh!thead's babbling and rambling. What were the bets for doing shots again..? Disgusting…

4. frivcu on January 13th, 2016 4:52 am

Thank you for your sharing! I really like to read it,So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject .

5. Truesoldier__ on January 13th, 2016 11:53 am

What I remember observing was during the first debate between Obama and Romney. Romney didn't pull any punches. He said what needed to be said about everything, with respect, and Obama was completely dumbfounded by it. This article from the WaPo pretty much sums up that first debate.

Then you take the second debate, but the Biden Ryan debate as well. In both cases the R candidate seemed completely defused. There were many opportunities for Romney to counter Obama and failed to do so (though the one time he did Candy Crowley stepped in and lied for Obama). Same thing with Paul Ryan. Ryan seemed outmatched by Smirking Crazy Joe Biden. Who gets beat in a debate with Crazy Joe Biden?

This is why I believe that after the first debate, someone (within the establishment) went to Romney and told him that he needed to tone it down and make sure Ryan makes Biden look good as well. From that point on the election was all downhill fro Romney/Ryan and Obama/Biden coasted to victory.

6. Steve on January 14th, 2016 12:37 am

VIdeo – Watch: Moment US Navy sailors are captured by Iran

7. Marshall_Will on January 14th, 2016 2:57 am

Excellent case in point. Reading the comments section below tells us all we need to know about the Dimmocratic MINDSET of 2012. Still deeply in denial, and if anything, labeling ROMNEY as the 'liar'. Incredible.

Also spot on, your observations re: Ryan. Only by witnessing that 'debate' firsthand I understood what it's like to be a habitual gambler, KNOWING you've done your homework, and wisely placing your bet on the odds on favorite, only to watch the jockey pulling back the reigns from starting gate to finish line!

Agreed, I can't see Slo' Joe talking his way out of a PARKING ticket w/ a first-day meter maid? Yet, Paul managed to do just that.

8. Marshall_Will on January 14th, 2016 3:07 am

As an added bonus, and really make the "psychological warfare"/mind control point, fellow conservatives have been in an uproar over recent revelations on "Agenda 2030".

After getting a real rise out of Jade Helm and not bothering to refute Sandy Hook, BMB etc., they're again using pie in the sky ( and totally unenforceable ) Global Mandates/Madness ( cheered by the likes of Iran, China and despot thugs the world over ) to drive Conservatives into a frenzy.

In no way implying there isn't one WORD of their "Great Leap Forward" ( yeah it's actually mentioned right on the WH website ) they wouldn't REVEL in ramming down our throats? But it's along the lines of ThePeoplesCube parody of The World's Largest Marine Preserve ( championed by no LESS than Leo D. ) where Oleg Atbashian fancies "Obama Declares Pluto Largest Galactic Environmental Preserve!

All fire-for-effect. Natch He's foreshadowing a run for Sec. Gen of the U.N, where he'll take His rightful place as Supreme Leader of… ( it all? ) but I'm reluctant to even dignify it w/ a thoughtful response? Other than to ADD it to The List of cr@p he can SHOVE up Hiz azz…

9. Truesoldier__ on January 14th, 2016 5:13 pm

I hear you. I also wonder/fear just what Obama has in mind. One of his minions the other day said he is readying multiple EO's the likes that no one has ever seen before. They are totally bragging about it.

10. Truesoldier__ on January 15th, 2016 1:47 am

O/T…looks like I touched a nerve with a troll over at MM…lol

11. Marshall_Will on January 16th, 2016 12:14 am

Read the "Teh Wun ain't no lame duck, jus' you wait and SEE!" article myself. WH Director of Leveling Threats & scaring the living cr@p out of Conservative Americans, was it?

Which only reinforces the whole "Just WAIT until my big brother gets out of school!" preface… Wow, there's real leadership. Real 'power'. "I have MINIONS to issue threats FOR me..!"

Also feeds into the whole Game Changer Salon/dutiful MSM echoing meme. Why doesn't he just stand on the WH balcony firing a gun into the air Saddam style and get it over with?

12. Marshall_Will on January 16th, 2016 12:22 am

Damnz! Looks like Michelle's mod was w/ the program and got it cleaned up post haste. Even though nobody loves a good flame war more than veteran bubble bloggers! But for posterity ( the real REASON we DO this ) I'd rather the record set straight than letting their childish rants perm-echo like they do at YT and practically everywhere else.

Care to put it in a nutshell for a few laughs tough?

13. Kizi on January 21st, 2016 5:45 am

Your information is very diverse and rich, I want to thank you for that. I've read a lot of blogs and visit, they made me boring. Your blog makes me feel new, strange and it drew me through articles and content. great.

14. Kizi on January 21st, 2016 5:46 am

I found lots of interesting information here . Great work . The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject.

15. mikapagi on January 23rd, 2016 6:25 am

I have been checking out a few of your stories and I can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Kung Fu Panda 3 Full movie