During the Super Bowl on Sunday night, the abortion fanatics at NARAL really showed that they know how to party:

The pro-choice organization NARAL livetweeted their thoughts during the Super Bowl Sunday, at one point denouncing a Doritos ad for featuring a fetus.

The Doritos ad in question showed a father eating Doritos while his pregnant wife received an ultrasound. The baby reacts strongly to the Doritos whenever Dad gets close with a chip. At the end, the baby physically launches itself out of the womb to try to get Doritos.

These people are straight-up freaky:

The ad humanized a human being? How offensive!

NARAL would have obviously preferred it if fetus had been chopped up and sold off piece by piece.

Comments

11 Responses to “Progressive thought experiment: If a Dorito is spotted at the next NARAL meeting, is it a hate crime?”

1. Truesoldier__ on February 9th, 2016 11:41 am

And on the flip side, PP International is using the Zika virus to beg for donation:

“In a region where many women have limited or no access to birth control and 6 countries ban abortion under all circumstances, the stakes are high,” states Western Hemisphere branch of the U.K.-based IPPF on its Zika donations webpage. “Advocates and health providers are concerned women might turn to life-threatening back-alley abortion procedures out of desperation to avoid the devastating birth defects associated with the virus.”

So basically the ad is saying, you live in a country with the potential to get the Zika virus then you should abort your baby to protect them from possible birth defects.

Last time I checked, abortion is one hell of a birth defect.

2. Write my Coursework on February 21st, 2016 5:05 pm

Great.. I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access

3. Kids Comforters on March 2nd, 2016 7:44 am

Kids Comforters

Progressive thought experiment: If a Dorito is spotted at the next NARAL meeting, is it a hate crime? : The Powers That Be

4. yepi 2 on March 7th, 2016 8:12 am

I was very happy to bring joy to you.

5. 85play on March 7th, 2016 8:13 am

Studies show that green plants are good for workplaces where people perform creative tasks but bad where the work is more monotone.

6. frozen games on March 7th, 2016 8:13 am

I just wanted to let you know that what you do really affects peoples lives and that people – like me – truly appreciate it.

7. Anderson on April 22nd, 2016 2:51 pm

During pregnency, the pregnant mother should be aware of getting any tratment intervention in order to avoid teratogenic effect on the fetus.There are some custom writing services in the current market place, but the students should get involved with the right and experienced professional people.The Medication and the electrotherapy should eb used with precaution for the pregnant mother.

8. Sum on May 7th, 2016 8:50 am

Nice post

9. Obat Kista Coklat on May 26th, 2016 12:31 am

after I saw the information you have to say, I am so very understanding about this.

10. Penyebab Keputihan on August 16th, 2016 6:00 am

This is one interesting article that I meet today

11. huyenbi1802 on August 26th, 2016 6:01 am

Thank you for sharing a very useful article . I like it very much. Feel free to surf to my web-site.